5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - does exactly what you want it too
Published 8 months ago by James Yates

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! Thermometer is inaccurate. My partner ...
Published 2 months ago by Alison Gill

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - does exactly what you want it too, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: TensCare Digi Duckling Digital Water Thermometer and Baby Bath Time Toy (Baby Product)
The duckling thermometer is brilliant. We wanted to ensure the bath temperature was perfect for our new born baby girl - and the elbow dip test didn't seem accurate enough to me. So having read the reviews online I bought this product. I'm an engineering consultant, so clearly the first thing I did was test the accuracy of the duct's thermometer with a laboratory thermometer - I can confirm in our case it was accurate.

The duct thermometer is great (only wish I'd have thought of the idea myself). I'd recommend to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's says!!, 24 Sep 2013
Very good finish, it's accurate, (I work in a meteorology Lab so the fist thing I did when I received it was test the accuracy!) and it's quick enough to stabilize the reading.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY! Thermometer is inaccurate. My partner ..., 9 July 2014
Alison Gill - See all my reviews
DO NOT BUY! Thermometer is inaccurate. My partner used this to get the right temperature for the baby bath and I kept saying to him that I thought it felt too hot. Eventually i got 3 other thermometers to test this duck and we found that this duck was out by 8 degrees and we were cooking our baby! IT IS NOT RELIABLE. Also the duck falls over all the time because it is not water tight and it takes in water.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bathroom gadget, 4 Dec 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Love the fact that there's a flashing red light when temperature is at 39C or more. No more guess work for me when running a bath. The only slight down size is that the duck floats side way - not sure if it's because one side is a bit heavier. Other than that, it's all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a thermometer!, 1 Mar 2014
I read the other reviews about this not staying upright in the bath.... ITS NOT A TOY!! it is just to read the water temperature, sometime it stays up and sometime i hold the head which does not effect the gauge... once I have correct temperature I remove it... it has a red light when degrees over the correct heat which is great....

This item does what it is supposed to, and looks great at the side of the bath when not in use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if your from Australia!, 11 Jan 2014
Great for the bath, and adds a little fun to bath time! Only down side is is keeps turning upside down

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little product for bath times, 16 July 2014
Great little product for bath times, Stick it the bath and it tells you if you are getting to the comfy 36deg baby likes. I gave it a 4 not a 5 because I have had a bit of trouble getting it to turn on lately so when I first got it it touched the water and told me the temperature whereas after two months it takes a bit of "shaking" to get fired up. But then for the price it is still good value and my baby likes looking at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally essential, 16 Aug 2014
This is an essential item if you have a baby. So easy to use you just put it in the bath & get it to the correct temperature. So much easier than using your elbow & worrying that it's too hot or cold, as let's face it, your elbow isn't that great at determining temperature. Removes the worry completely. Get one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing and functional, 12 July 2014
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Excellent. My baby loves this additional bath toy, and it is very simple to use and accurate. My older children now run their own baths, and use this to check the temperature. The warning light flashes from 39c upwards (with the word "hot" on the display) to show the water is too hot for a baby, and "cold" appears on the display (without the flashing light) when the water is not warm enough. Through using this I discovered that the older children's preferred bath temperature is also 38c (the upper end of the range deemed suitable for babies, and tolerated happily by my 3 month old), and I like a 39-40c bath.
So far so good.

1.0 out of 5 stars but it keeps falling on its side rather than swimming around like a duck, 8 July 2014
It's a cute product,but it keeps falling on its side rather than swimming around like a duck, so it is disappointing. And it looks like after couple of use the color washes of in the bath. Wouldn't buy it again.