5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - does exactly what you want it too
Published 3 months ago by James Yates

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a few months
I bought this as I am hopeless at judging temperatures and hoped it would last longer than the cardboard duck thermometers. it didn't really. My husband realised after about 4 months that it was now giving inaccurate readings, so I changed the battery and from there it went haywire and now doesn't work at all. Pity - it was initially just about perfect.
Published 6 days ago by Becks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - does exactly what you want it too, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: TensCare Digi Duckling Digital Water Thermometer and Baby Bath Time Toy (Baby Product)
The duckling thermometer is brilliant. We wanted to ensure the bath temperature was perfect for our new born baby girl - and the elbow dip test didn't seem accurate enough to me. So having read the reviews online I bought this product. I'm an engineering consultant, so clearly the first thing I did was test the accuracy of the duct's thermometer with a laboratory thermometer - I can confirm in our case it was accurate.

The duct thermometer is great (only wish I'd have thought of the idea myself). I'd recommend to all!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's says!!, 24 Sep 2013
Very good finish, it's accurate, (I work in a meteorology Lab so the fist thing I did when I received it was test the accuracy!) and it's quick enough to stabilize the reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful bathroom gadget, 4 Dec 2013
Does what it says on the tin. Love the fact that there's a flashing red light when temperature is at 39C or more. No more guess work for me when running a bath. The only slight down size is that the duck floats side way - not sure if it's because one side is a bit heavier. Other than that, it's all good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a thermometer!, 1 Mar 2014
I read the other reviews about this not staying upright in the bath.... ITS NOT A TOY!! it is just to read the water temperature, sometime it stays up and sometime i hold the head which does not effect the gauge... once I have correct temperature I remove it... it has a red light when degrees over the correct heat which is great....

This item does what it is supposed to, and looks great at the side of the bath when not in use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if your from Australia!, 11 Jan 2014
Great for the bath, and adds a little fun to bath time! Only down side is is keeps turning upside down

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe for baby!!!!!!', 12 April 2014
Not good at all, on first use bath thermometer did not work, opened up to check
the battery & found it to be corroded & a horrible smelly liquid. I would say this is
VERY UNSAFE to use in a baby bath.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for a few months, 12 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent gift, 5 April 2014
I brought this thermometer as a gift and I am really impress and definitely would buy it again for another friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 April 2014
Great and what it's meant to do. Flashing red light when the water is too hot has come in useful. The only fault...it falls over onto it's side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 April 2014
We use it all the time as just sticking your elbow in the water isn't really accurate especially as I like a very hot bath!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›