on 28 January 2014
I managed to break my wife's original glass board, so purchasing this one was a great replacement ...she loves it! the spec info on the board is a great addition . Would recommend every baker has one !
on 9 January 2014
I am very pleased with my Great British Bake Off pastry board. It is a great size (although, if you have a small washing up bowl, it won't fit in very well), but that's a minor matter. The board is of a good quality and as well as the pretty marquee-set-in-the-countryside design, it also has some very helpful information on it. Circular sizes (great if you have a cake tin and no ruler or tape measure handy, or you're rolling out to a certain size), oven temperature and imperial/metric weights & measures guide.
on 11 August 2015
Love the picture and design of this product. The only negative is that one of the little plastic "feet" it stands on came off shortly after purchasing and I had to glue it back on, and so now am mindful of not losing them if I ever have to give it a thorough wash as opposed to a wipe.
on 26 November 2013
I've bought this for a friend who loves bake off and is also having a new kitchen fitted! Might end up getting one myself though!!
on 12 May 2014
Not only is this very pretty, I love the measurements which I often use to check baking dishes, conversion charts etc
on 25 December 2013
This was bought as a gift, and was much appreciated. Good sized and sturdy, attractive to look at. A good buy.
on 10 December 2013
Bought this as present for a friend and I'm sure they're going to love it, looks really good, can't wait
on 19 January 2014
perfect for want I wanted better than I expected it to be the conversion tables are a great help too
on 11 December 2015
Very useful and handy to have conversion tables right on the work surface.
on 8 December 2014
Brought as a gift and it was very well received. Great quality