5.0 out of 5 stars I've stuck with Epsons own inks for years now. ...
Published 2 months ago by M. Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson original printer ink
Published 6 months ago by Elsa, Upper Graig

3.0 out of 5 stars Epson original printer ink, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Epson Original T0801 Claria Ink Cartridge - Black (Twin Pack) (Office Product)
The product is good, and Epson make quite sure somehow it is the only ink that will keep their printers running. But the product is vastly overpriced and even some brad new genuine Epson cartridges have been rejected by my Epson printer. When these cartridges are finished I will by a new printer, and it won't be an Epson any longer, in spite of the brilliant quality of the photographs it produces.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've stuck with Epsons own inks for years now. ..., 9 July 2014
M. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
I've stuck with Epsons own inks for years now. I used to use compatible inks years ago until I realized that all the trouble I used to get with lines all over my print, was down to the inks drying up. and not the printer itself. I sometimes don't use my printer for weeks but the ink always works perfectly, no lines, no clogging up. My printer is nearly 6 years old now and still working perfectly with no clogged up jets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer inks, 26 April 2014
P. Farthing (North of England) - See all my reviews
Thought a few extra Blacks would always come in handy, its the one colour used the most, especially when document printing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson quality, 16 April 2014
P. F. Latham "Paul" (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
Can't be beaten! May cost more but the quality is superb! If you need a quality ink particularly for photo printing then this it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 April 2014
The right ones for my printer. Delivery was quick. Price very good. I misunderstood and thought two in each box, but will purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson ink cartridges T801, 28 Mar 2014
This order arrived on time and in excellent condiition thank you , what more can one say when everything has been done so satisfactorily .

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as promised, 23 Mar 2014
Better priced than retail Epson inks and quick and efficient delivery. If it can be afforded the manufacturers' proper ink does produce the right results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Received promptly!, 9 Feb 2014
Knew that buying the genuine product was not going to cause me any problem with my printer Still good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Original Clara ink cartridge, 6 Feb 2014
I always use Epson Original ink cartridge as they are compatible with my printer and give good reproduction on prints and copying of other data..

4.0 out of 5 stars its ink, 6 Jan 2014
F. Matthews (Grays, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
gave it a 4 star as its just a normal ink, does what it says on the box
delivery was prompt enough.
always find these consumable pricy but i guess can't put the blame on the retailer