on 8 December 2013
This is a very smart looking coffee maker, is simple to use, simple to keep clean (it uses paper filters), and makes a really good coffee. Although more expensive than some coffee machines, it's worth the extra just for its looks but it does also work very well. We've had it for several weeks now and are well satisfied with the purchase.
on 10 September 2014
Well this coffee maker looks good, but is no where near the build quality that its £90 price tag would suggest. It feels cheap & plastic y. Mine was supplied with a European two pin plug.
It makes coffee well enough & the Timer works well.
The detachable water reservoir is a great feature but this coffee maker has one major design floor. the spout on the carafe is badly designed & when you poor your coffee more is spilled over your worktop than ends up in the cup!
Poor value for money. Disappointed.
on 3 January 2016
So fed up sent for two of these machines still have continental plugs on them sham lovely looking machine,I've always had Russell hobby and had no problems at all :(.
on 6 February 2014
I don't know if this product is any good.

I set the clock (so I knew it at least powered on)

Then following the guide, I removed the water reservoir to fill it, As soon as I lifted it clear of the machine the plunger at the bottom flew out and landed on the floor.

Once I replaced the plunger and filled the reservoir, I put it on the machine and then hit the button for it's first run-through of water.

Nothing happened. In fact the lights went out. I switched it off and on again (fixes everything else in the house) and although the clock lit up initially the machine powered down as soon as i hit the button to start the heating and filtering process.

in other words, it looks great, but is cheaply and badly made. There are plenty of others to choose from.