I purchased this adapter so I could use my GoPro on my tripod. It fits perfectly with a standard thread on the underside and it's a snug fit with the main GoPro mount. The quality is the same as the GoPro mount so they are probably made in the same factory in China.

Published 1 month ago by Thorpeedo

Takes a while to arrive, (from china), had to scrap plastic away with my craft knife to seat the nut and use my dremel to remove excess plastic from the thread of the camera mount to get it to work so the finish is not good. However it works fine now and fits to my gopro and camera tripod. Its what you expect at that price.
Published 25 days ago by Rory Gallagher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars had to scrap plastic away with my craft knife to seat the nut and use my dremel to remove excess plastic from the thread of the, 3 Feb. 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
Just received this tripod mount adapter and I'm fairly happy with it. The screw hole on the bottom fits my tripod brilliantly and the genuine GoPro bolts fit nicely into the top. However, when this accessory is mounted to a tripod, it's quite wobbly and doesn't feel very secure. Whether it is something to do with my tripod or the accessory, I don't know but I wouldn't trust this mount in situations where you need the GoPro camera to be still.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits nicely to my Tripod. Does exactly what it needs to. Great buy!, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black

I can now use my GoPro for Ice Bucket challenges, You Tube videos and some product lifestyle shooting which I get involved in.

Great buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Different internal thread to those of official GoPro mounts, ..., 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
Different internal thread to those of official GoPro mounts, this means that the screw is incompatible. When fully tightened the bolt has not been drilled deep enough so there is still movement. I would go for another product or get the official product. I ended up buying the official product afterwards.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made item., 9 April 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
Have not yet put this to test as I have it as a spare. It looks well made and compares well to GoPro original.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP CHEERFUL BUT DOES THE JOB, 19 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
when it arrived it looks cheap cheerful but for fills the needs to mount a small light camera on a tripod or camera adaptor

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but broke after a month of use, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
I loved this little adapter, it worked just like the one from GoPro, which my cousin bought for his camera. I thought they were exactly the same until this morning when the arm with the nut on it snapped in half whilst undoing the gopro from the adapter. I will be buying two more because they are significantly cheaper than the originals, and if I have two, then I have a spare for if/when it breaks. I would recommend this but buy MULTIPLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly., 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
This looks and feels like the original. Get more than one and make up your own mounts. Why pay anymore ?

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and works fine. :), 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
Only thing is, it came from China - which I didn't notice - and I think they could have made this clearer... Anyway, yeah. It fits (just on mine , quite tight - think my housing isn't an official one...) and works fine. Build quality seems fine and sturdy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Solid, but poor fit., 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tripod Camera Mount Adapters For GoPro Hero 3 Hero 2 Black
Good solid little product.
Only let-down is that the lugs where the goPro mounts on are spaced too narrow.
The goPro fits on, but is tight, and bends the lugs outwards slightly.
I recommend spending a few extra pennies for a propped one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›