Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 6 February 2014
Well, i dont really know what to say here, ive reviewed the other two books and have run out of superlatives. maybe i should wait longer before reviewing because of the emotional impact this had on me? but moving on, this book not only surpased the first two it went on to end, in my view, perfectly! definately the best zombie series ive read and there have been very many. without spoiling anything let me finish by saying it doesnt drag on and on like zombie fallout or white flag and that i had a tear in my eye several times throughout. not that unusual you might think, but sympathy for the zombie??? you must read this, your afterlife depends on it!
on 31 August 2013
The last in the "No more room in hell" trilogy.
What a great read, full of the action, gore, drama and tragedy that we have come to expect from these books. The main characters that we have followed through the story have not failed to play with our emotions right to the very end. Without giving away anything, I can tell you that the third instalment pulls at the heart strings as well as ruining your finger nails.
What are we going to do now with no more episodes to come from author Luke Duffy. Get writing man and don't let us down. A great book!
on 27 March 2014
I have just finished reading all three books in this series and I have to say I'm impressed.
I have spent the last year reading through many different Zompoc series, flitting between different ones as I am waiting for the next installment. All of the series I am currently reading are well written, well informed and well researched with great Characters and I want them to continue as I am enjoying them so much and don't want to say good bye to the characters.
The difference for me with this series is that, although I didn't want to say goodbye to the characters, I didn't sigh with disappointment when I finished the last book as I have with many of the others I have read. This wasn't because I was glad the series had ended but instead down to the fact that, Like the rest of the story, the end was well set out and just worked.
Many other Authors seem to find it difficult to end a series and they end up dragging on a story to the point that when you do finish it you are not really satisfied with the conclusion. This isn't one of them.
Well done MR Duffy, Great story, Great characters and an all round great read.
Highly recommended.
on 2 September 2013
After buying the 3rd and final instalment of No More Room In Hell - I went back to the beginning again, so I could read all 3 books concurrently. Not only was I reminded again of how good the first 2 books were...but loved the fact that the 3rd one just slotted in nicely into the story.

I loved the fact that this author didn't pull any punches when it came to his main characters...and was saddened by the demise of a few....say no more. I also loved the side story of Andy Moorecroft, (as a Zombie) - and cried at a certain scene towards the end of the book. I also loved how the book ended. It took us straight back to the first opening paragraphs of the first book and carried on from there - I loved the ending and hated that it did end.

A brilliant trilogy by a brilliant writer.
on 18 December 2014
5 stars - easily for an amazing series and book. Luke Duffy has created a gem of a series here. A novelty for me is "Andy the zombie superhero" what a wonderful beautiful character - probably the most human one in the book. Marcus and his band an amazingly brave heroic group. In this book you get to charge with Marcus as he creates a whirlwind firestorm - the adrenalin flows as you dash with him. But then there is Andy what a brilliant character. I have read Yancey, Achord, Laszlo, James, Del Torro, Durrin, Brooks et all.
For me the most realistic is Max Brooks and the very very best book has to be Mike Carey's "The girl with all the gifts" - Carey's beautiful child is a character that encapsulates fiction at its very best - Luke Duffy comes damn close with Andy.
on 30 July 2014
I don't review books all that often but credit where credit is due these books are proper page turners. I found myself looking for my kindle during the day instead of at night so I could continue reading the stories.

I've read a lot of zombie fiction and they tend to suffer from the same problem of repetitive descriptions of zombies mutilating people. On this occasion they weren't predictable and you genuinely felt the desperation of the situation.

I'm pleased to say that I thoroughly enjoyed the series and for once they didn't just peter out and I felt proper closure at the end. I'm now off to look up what else Luke Duffy has written.
on 27 April 2014
I've read all three books now and I have got to say they are everything you need in a zombie apocalypse book. Great characters and more twists and turns than a rollacoaster ride. What separates these books from others is the realism in the action from weapon drills to tactics.
Do your self a favour though start from the beginning....trust me you will love the ride ;)
on 29 September 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this series of books and look forward to reading more by this author, continuing the tale of the two brothers and their companions in the safari park. without giving too much away, I think the ending was fitting if a little sad.

You're not a proper zombie fan if you haven't read this series :)
on 8 August 2013
After a long wait,the final installment to an amazin zombies series finally arrived, I was not disappointed to say the least, with tears and smiles and a few funny looks from the misses I ploughed my way through not taking many breaks, top work Mr Duffy congratulations and thank you.
on 27 October 2013
By far the best series in this genre that I've read to date.........great story with all the suspense, twists and turns!! The imagination that went into this story is phenomenal.

Great read.