5.0 out of 5 stars it all makes sense!
Published on 12 Sep 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Earth Angels
Published on 29 May 2011 by Kristie Macknight

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars it all makes sense!, 12 Sep 2003
By A Customer
I found this book very interesting it has opened up a whole new interest in this subject. From the moment I opened this book I could not put it down and I have found myself going back over certain parts of the book in awe. It has made a lot of sense to me and people that I know, although I do find myself looking at friends and family in a whole new light.I have at last found answers to questions that I have been asking myself for many years. I know that anyone reading this book will be amazed at what you will learn about yourself and those closest to you. Well done Doreen another masterpiece!

5.0 out of 5 stars Groundbreaking ideas, 19 Sep 2005
By A Customer
After years of giving healing, regression and counceling Doreen noticed certain character types that had unusual issues. These types were not explained sufficiently by psychology or existing spiritual systems. Doreen found an explanation that seemed to fit and make sense for so many people who felt different. At the begining you will take a small test to see if you belong to one of these groups or a friend or family member does. This is a nice little book for anyone you know who is into angels or reincarnation.
This book has made sense of allot of strange interests ive had since I was young. I may have lived a former life as a wizard or alchemist and my sister always felt she was burned as a witch for her beliefs, this book also confirmed this. Truth is often stranger than fiction...

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique!, 5 Jan 2005
White Eagle - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I found this book made alot of sense & cleared alot of doubts I had about myself as I have always felt "different" & out of place. Personally I donot know if it's true for me but I can say it helped to accept myself more.There's a small questionaire to help you decide which type of incarnated angel you are(if you are one)& their different personalities & appearances. Also,what you can do if you are one & what kind of difiiculties you could be experiencing (which is a great comfort).From my point of view I can say this book is one of a kind.
I certainly love the books by this author & am truly thankful for her writings.It is a small book which is easy reading.
I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone who feels different" & out of place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 8 Mar 2006
By A Customer
A really neat little little book that will serve as a comfort for anyone who feels out of place or just "different". Some of the ideas put forward may not be to everyone's taste, but if you are an open minded individual interested in exploring the possibilities of spiritual realms and reincarnation, this book is a real treat.
Small and simple "Earth Angels" describes the different incarnations and their physical/mental characteristics, then invites you to take a test to determine which (if indeed any) apply to you. If you do find yourself falling within one of the categories, it offers advice on how best to deal with your situation, information on the other types of incarnations that you have an affinity with, and how your skills are best put to use. Overall a great little pick me up book - even the more sceptical cannot fail to feel uplifted! A little treasure of a book to give or receive.

4.0 out of 5 stars If only I'd read it twenty years ago, 28 Nov 2002
By A Customer
Have you ever read a book that within a few pages feels that it's your personal biography. Doreen Virtue has managed to connect with so many people through this - and help understand that we're not abnormal. My book is already being passed amongst others who are finding the same thing - it's already connected me with new people that I've worked with for some time, but never established a connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 10 Aug 2004
once again Doreen Virtue has astounded me with her great insight into this subject. I really feel that this was the book I have been looking for for all of my life. It explains things that I have felt for ever! Fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good little book, 11 Oct 2012
I have just finished reading this lovely little book by Doreen and have found it to be very enlightening. Although only short it contains lots of information, most of which I have never cross across anywhere else before.... After reading this I now feel I may be a reincarnated wizard as I have always been interested in crystals and magick from a very young age and am currently training to be a healer and crystal therapist. The other big give away sign is that although I consider myself to be a nice person I have a terrible tamper....and I detest working for other people! I do sort of agree with what one reviewer said in the sense that not everyone will be a reincarnated starperson, angel est but I do believe there are many of us out there that are! and it IS the reason why people treat us differently.... After having my aura photographed I realised I was an indigo child (all purple aura) and have always had a profound sensitivity to people and situations. Growing up it was a curse but it has come to be a gift in my healing work as it allows me to feel and read people's aura's. I also now understand it is the reason why people treat me differently until they really get to know me....they don't even know they are doing it, it is a subconscious reaction but it has explained many, many things to me and made me less harsh on myself about never "fitting in" :)

4.0 out of 5 stars earth angel review, 13 Feb 2011
Lovely little book, can read easily in couple of hours. Goes through different incarnations. Really cleared things up for me, and gives you an understanding of other people rather than to judge them, realising they are slightly different and here as a purpose to teach others and themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beam me home, Doreen!, 9 Mar 2006
This book was amazing. No hyperbole, or gala parades, or lights,glitter, glamour were needed to say that last. I read this book everyday still in awe over the information that I have learned...I was comforted to know that with the test, I turned out to manifest characterstics in THREE different categories, which made me a bit more reassured about my life,
and what I'm supposed to do here, and if a forty seven plus something can make that sort of discovery, then there is definitely a place in this Universe for Miracles...Dr. Virtue
is definitely one of those many treasures that you look for, but never suspect, or even hope, to find...a well written book with great potential for growth within itself....WELL DONE,
ANGEL LADY!

1.0 out of 5 stars Earth Angels, 29 May 2011
I'm sorry, no matter how hard I try, I just can't buy into Doreen Virtue and her dubious PHD. Everybody on the planet at some time feels different and that they don't fit in. That doesn't mean they were a wizard in a previous life! It does mean that Doreen makes a pile of money by telling gullible people (women I would imagine)that they are different and special because they love animals or somesuch nonsense. Now here's the thing: you are different and special because you are yourself - not because you were an angel or fairy or witch.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›