5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 21 July 2012
This is the best book on guiding your life and making your dreams come true, that i have ever read in my life (and I've read a lot of books!)I feel like its the only book i need and I'm so glad i found it.
Its similar to Law of Attraction books but simpler and easier to get into right from the day you read it!
If you are looking for how to guide the life of your dreams from wherever you are now, read this book.
It is amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars fascinating read, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Creative Flowdreaming: Manifesting Your Dreams in the Life You've Already Got (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Having just read and enjoyed Dr Wayne Dyer's "The Power of Intention", this seemed like a natural follow on. Summer really crystallised ideas that I have held for years, and made me realise that I have been using the Flow without having a name for it or realising exactly how it works. Great read which I highly recommend to anyone interested in the idea of being an active participant in the creation of your ideal life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Flowdreaming., 18 Feb 2014
I did not expect this book to be evolving around deep thinking. I thought it us just light reading. In fact it was far deeper than any popular philosophy. There is genuine passion and thought provoking moment it us simple and very very powerful. Thank you Summer for sharing with us your wonderful thoughts. you have opened my eyes to some of the mist beautiful thought. I highly recommend this book. It is priceless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this!, 25 April 2014
Most practical, uplifting. The images of energy around the physical body in horizontal flow, really made it easier to clear past trauma and replace positive thought patterns in my Now space full of emotion - quantum physics certainly the most --sensible explanation I have read so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars In the flow, 13 May 2014
Wonderfully easy reading with great insights that have helped me to understand how getting into my flow can manifest something that is appealing to me and improves how I relate to the world around me. A book that I look forward to reading again and again. Thank you for sharing your knowledge

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BEDTIME BOOK, 22 May 2014
THIS BOOK WAS WELL WRITTEN AND A GOOD BEDTIME WIND DOWN. SOME OF THE CONTENT WAS SIMILAR TO OTHERS ON THE SAME SUBJECT, BUT ADDED NEW THINGS I WILL BE TRYING

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting food, 27 July 2014
This is a really good book providing you keep your mind open in order to receive the goodies within. I found 1 particular early chapter to be a little confusing but i have learned to glean what i need and all books should be read this way. if we tern off to a book because something is a little vague or we don't agree with one portion we can loose the essential oil that flows within. i particularly like the section on emotions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 1 Sep 2014
Excellent book, really easy to read and follow and very logical. I love Summer's ideas. One problem though with the formatting of the Kindle version is that the title of the book appears randomly throughout the pages out of context - managed to get over that but it did look a bit incongruous. Very good book though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Creative flow dreaming, 28 May 2014
Interesting idea - easy to follow style. A little different from most cosmic ordering books so it's worth a look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2014
Some good ideas but does waffle a bit.