5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I'm delighted with this. It fits really well over the saddle and doesn't move. Is lovely and comfortable and makes riding my cycle a lot comfier now for me. I can't believe how cheap this was...others are selling identical ones for a lot more.
Published 7 months ago by Neeny

3.0 out of 5 stars Much better than bike seat alone
Not quite as comfy as I'd hoped after reading the previous reviews, though a vast improvement on my bike seat alone. I would say that it does slip a bit - every time I tighten the drawstring it works it's way loose a bit.
Published 3 months ago by CE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Accessotech Bike Bicycle Cycle Extra Comfort Gel Pad Cushion Cover for Saddle Seat Comfy (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 5 Mar 2014
Great value. Looks and feels like similar products in Halfords, but at a third of the price.

Fitted great on the bikes. Just about to order another for the exercise bike.

Ordered late on a Monday evening, arrived in the post Wednesday midday. Good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
I rode a bike again after a 5 year gap but found the saddle uncomfortable this solved that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, does the trick!, 7 July 2014
Great value! so much cheaper than Halfords and basically the same product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Much better than bike seat alone, 4 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy. Good value. Fast delivery., 1 July 2014
To be honest much better than I was expecting. I cycle to work each day but my MTB saddle is much harder than my road bike. So I bought this as I was going cycling for a weekend and would be doing 4-6 hours each day on the MTB.

Well it certainly made my trip a whole lot easier. Arrived very quickly. Good quality and much thicker than my name old one.

The only slight downside is the drawstring works loose unless you've got it really tight. But even then I only had to sort it out once per day.

5.0 out of 5 stars bliss, 6 Jun 2014
a very comfy cushion at a brilliant price i would definately reccomend it to ease the pain of a hard modern seat sheer bliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 26 April 2014
I found this cover VERY comfortable. Rode 20 miles without any pain but my partner still suffered a very very painful derriere so I can only assume it depends on our weight. The product is fantastic but like any similar item it can only do so much.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little too tight, 8 April 2014
Bought this due to a sore tush from long distance travelling twice a day. Very comfy and arrived within two days, very delighted. The only draw back is it is a little tight for a standard seat so you really have to prize it on with your fingertips. Other than that a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 25 July 2014
Another bargain off amazon!
I've started biking again during summer and immediately realized that i needed a new seat for my bike if was going to carry on with the hobby. After looking around i decided the safest option would be to buy this, as buying a whole new seat would cost a fair amount and even then there is no guarantee that it would be comfy.
This is the perfect alternative that can easily strap over your seat and will provide a tad more cushion to hard seats, it wont solve the horrible pain when sitting but will defiantly reduce a lot of the discomfort.
For the price this is definitely worth a shot as it does help.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›