5.0 out of 5 stars Bike cover
Very good it do's what it said,I keep my bike inthe caravan it keeps the caravan clean and it's easy to move about
Published 10 months ago by Mr K,Broadhurst

1.0 out of 5 stars Accessotech folding bike bag...
Published 10 months ago by Alisdair Low

1.0 out of 5 stars Accessotech folding bike bag..., 8 May 2014
Alisdair Low "PB" (Mafair, London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Accessotech Bicycle Bike Folding Carrier Bag Carry Cover for Dahon 14"-20" Mountain Holder
Both zips broke (separated) the first time they were used. I contacted the seller who asked me to return them but since I had taken them to the South of France, and they are quite heavy and awkward to carry as hand baggage (or post from home even if you had them in the UK), this didn't appeal. I pointed this out to the seller, but he wasn't interested and the e mails stopped dead. My advice is avoid, since not one but both zips broke, the product was not fit for purpose, and the seller not prepared to engage to find a solution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike cover, 29 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 1 May 2014
My Viking fold up does not quite fit into this bag,part of the handlebar sticks out; was still able to use it on the bus (normally they charge or do not allow bicycles at all), so it still does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Oct. 2014
Just it's not the size shown in the advertisement...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent in every respect., 10 Mar. 2015
Excellent in every respect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Folding Bicycle cover, 19 Sept. 2013
This was chosen to store my folding bicycle on my narrowboat, in all weathers, to replace previous folding bicycle cover.