on 26 January 2014
the service was really excellent ordered on Thursday received on Saturday a great company to deal with but very disappointed the item has great screen pictures really clear but advertised as 100 pictures capacity when it only reads 1 to 57 photos feel down by this I really needed one to take more than 85 photos needed for my business use will have to look for another one with more photos what a pity waste of my money( j w)
on 3 July 2014
Ok so I read the reviews and decided to take a chance. This was a gift for Fathers Day. Upon receipt, read instructions which said to charge up full, did that. Turned on worked great. Instructions were a little difficult as you need to access via the gadget and not your PC which took me a while to figure out, once I had though it was very quick and very easy to load images onto it. Picture quality is good considering the size of the screen, possibly good as we have a good digital camera so the picture is good quality from the camera. In general very pleased with the item, the I only downside I can comment on is it looks a little cheap but in general good all round gadget.
on 22 February 2015
Its nothing amazing. Brought it as a present and filled with photos. She seemed to like it although I am not sure how often its used.
on 20 January 2015
A lovely Xmas stocking present for those what do you do when you are in a queue moment and there is nothing to do!
on 28 August 2014
Not compatible with Windows 8 - it just won't work
on 26 November 2014
Good product, great stocking filler.
on 12 January 2015