Published 8 months ago by Ej

3.0 out of 5 stars ... some of the recipes but it does give you good ideas and tips
not sure about some of the recipes but it does give you good ideas and tips.
Published 18 days ago by Mrs. Jd Rumble

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent variety of recipes. Great format. Visually fantastic., 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
Great choice of different recipes, sturdy construction, easy spiral bound format, great photos and illustrations, super easy to use/ flick through/ find a recipe. My husband and I both did 10 day juice fasts a couple of months ago after seeing the documentary on netflix and lost 1 and a half stone between us, and as we eat healthily and exercise regularly neither of us have put any weight back on since. However after Christmas we may need to do another one in the new year as we both plan to engage in holiday feasting with family on the special occasions. On the website rebootwithjoe.com where the plans and recipes are given for free after completing days 6-15 (10 days) of the free 15 day plan we found some of the juices were delicious and amazing (such as Carrot apple Ginger, any with fresh beet root and Sunrise Juice) whereas others, usually the very green based ones, were not particularly nice. We stomached them for the 10 day juice fast, but wouldn't incorporate them into our long term diets, so having this book has been really useful to find alternative recipes, especially for when on a reboot or juice fast, (as to be a suitable juice to substitute a meal for on a reboot juice fast, the juice needs to be heavily veg based and not all fruit). In this book the juices are clearly marked as reboot juices, or not. Really great book. Worth buying. Oh and the beet root juices, since we have incorporated them into our daily lives (no longer for weight loss, but because we genuinely enjoy them so much) we have found give us amazing levels of energy! I trained high impact cardio daily throughout my juice fast too, and was never tired once (infact I never experienced any side effects at all! ) Experiment and see for yourselves!

5.0 out of 5 stars User friendly, 18 Oct 2013
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
Great step by step manual to the life changing diet plan ever. I would recommend it to everyone, whether they diet or not because we all need our fruit and veg daily and this is the best way to digest them. I don't like munching through fruit and veg so I drink them...

5.0 out of 5 stars 101 Juice Recipes, 3 Jan 2014
Mrs. Julie Letts (Chelmsford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
This book is all you need for both reboot juices and delicious anytime juices. The information provided is very informative and makes you realise just how wonderful fruit and vegtables are. Everything is displayed clearly and the book is of excellent quality with waxed pages and a stand. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BUT HARD TO NAVIGATE, 10 Jan 2014
A. Richards (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
I have only given this 4 stars because there are no page numbers/index and therefore it is hard to find a page again when you want to. Otherwise, a good book. I used sticky notes on relevant pages in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
I was getting bored with doing only apples, oranges, carrots...The book really gives you some unique recipes and good ideas! I love this recipe book

5.0 out of 5 stars Juice on my friends, 4 Jun 2014
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
If you are looking at the reviews wondering whether you should buy this book or not then let us cut to the chase: order it now! I have read every book Joe has produced and this is the best by far.

The book is created to stand up on your kitchen surface and all the recipes' are grouped into colours: yellow juices, red juices, green juices, purple juices etc It is so easy to use, has awesome advice and has really improved my standard of living.

Stop reading reviews, trust your gut and buy the book; then you'll be rewarding your gut with nutrients!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
Definitely recommend buying this after watching his programme. Lots of good recipes, and cards are waterproof if you get them dirty. Some great recipes on this x

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of recipes, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
This is a nice size book and the fact that it is spiral bound means it will stand up on the kitchen worktop; it also wipes clean. I do think it's overpriced for what it is but that said would recommend it if you are serious about juicing and want lots of variety.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 22 Jan 2014
oscar wilde "dozza" (england) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
I came across the video for this by accident on Netflix and it has changed my life. I have been doing this for a bit and feel 100% better in myself. I am doing the 30 day detox and then will juice everyday with better food and exercise. I lost 5LB in the first week and have never felt better in my life. I would highly recommend you stick to this and give it a go. Even if you just use this as a way of getting nutrients into your diet, it will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars Juicing, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: 101 Juice Recipes (Spiral-bound)
Great book filled with great recipes,, the juices actually fill you so you don't need to snack, great book,,, a little expensive but good quality!

101 Juice Recipes
101 Juice Recipes by Joe Cross (Spiral-bound - 2013)
Used & New from: 16.49