4,748 Reviews
 (1,576)
 (1,887)

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive
Great game full of diversity would be good if extra energy could be found during play. Energy very slow to refill.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars SHAME CANNOT PURCHASE FULL VERSION, BUT HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY
Published 17 months ago by Phoenix Rising

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)

3.0 out of 5 stars SHAME CANNOT PURCHASE FULL VERSION, BUT HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY, 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
Really enjoyable game with interesting new takes on hidden objects scenes and additional puzzles to solve. What's really annoying is that unless you are prepared to spend lots of cash, you are never going to be able to play the game to its full potential, as you cannot earn enough crystals to buy continuing energy or combine the special collections you are rewarded to gain more 'tools'. The coins you are rewarded don´t seem to buy you much in terms of advancing in the game. Have to wait for frustratingly slow power ups to play within limited area of the game. What a shame cannot purchase this game and play all the levels in full.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this game but ..., 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
I have only ever played one App game before, but it drove me mad and I deleted it so this game has been a pleasure because you don't need any fancy "controller style" tricks to play it. All that is required is a keen eye to spot interesting objects in beautifully crafted and imaginative scenes. A must for anyone seeking some innocent escapism. I also love the idea of the Cludeo style mystery, although at the moment the "clues" seem very random and I'm surprised that I have managed to "find" Collection items when I have no recollection of spotting them within the pictures. However I am intrigued discover more and well and truly "addicted" to the game. The one HUGE downside is the lack of crystals and the long periods of waiting for energy to be restored. I only have one Crystal at the
moment and,like other reviewers, I am not going to buy any with real money. I downloaded the App because it was FREE and I am not going to sink real money into a never-ending money pit. I will delete the game if I have to because the frustration is too much to bear and I, like another reviewer said, have other things to do. Otherwise, a deliciously visual and intriguing style mystery game.

U

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have been GREAT...., 16 Aug. 2013
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
Love the graphics, love the game play... runs well on the Kindle Fire HD... but what might have been 5 stars, I have had to cut to only 3.

Sadly this is one of those games where you have limited 'energy' and everything you do uses it. Then there are two options - sit it out for long periods while the game regenerates it or pay REAL money to carry on. You do earn stars and crystals which you can use to keep going but they are in short supply compared to the amount needed.
All this wouldn't be so bad except that every hidden object scene is against a timer - so you can't even relax to make sure that you don't waste your 'energy'! Usually there is an option to turn the timer off in these games but not in this one. Everything is geared towards making you want to carry on when you can't and so SPEND MONEY.
G5 have never used this system before, to my knowledge, and I sincerely hope they don't again. I would rather pay a reasonable sum and know I have the complete game to play for as long as I wish, when I wish.
For me, this is what could be a great game, completely ruined by the annoying couple of things (outlined above), plus constant aggravating links to Facebook, which I LOATHE. I WILL play it to the conclusion because I have other games to play while it regenerates 'energy' but no way will I be tempted to pay for extras when I feel I am being pushed to do so by the developers.

4.0 out of 5 stars foxy, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
Great game , lots of content. Love the searching theme. More energy should be available at less $$$ to speed it up.... but hey I can wait....Love it so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Game, 10 Sept. 2013
L. Rowston - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
I am really hooked on this game and will play it to the end. I would have given 5* but it's frustrating that I have to wait for energy to be restored as I refuse to pay for energy, however this only makes me do my chores instead! I highly recommend this game especially to other grown ups.

5.0 out of 5 stars secret society, 20 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
This game has everything in it very good graphic design and sometimes it is hard to find the items as they are small this is my sort of game and that's is the reason why I am giving it a 5 stars once again don't change nothing but only the power up so we don't have to wait forever to play this game

5.0 out of 5 stars absorbing, 20 Feb. 2014
Dal "D" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
Every time I play this game I lose hours of my day. Great game. Would recommend to anyone who wants to play and lose themselves for a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars great game for hidden object enthusiasts, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
The objects within the pictures continually change position making the game more challenging. Some of the pictures are harder than others and some tasks quite difficult to complete. Contains popular puzzles such as gem match, block, pipes and memory match. Completing the tasks help you assemble collections of items that give you a reward to help you progress through the game.
My only complaint is that it limits the amount of gifts you can give to friends so limiting what you can receive in return.
Altogether an enjoyable and challenging game that I find addictive and if you give it a chance and complete more than a few levels/tasks you will find it addictive too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not so much as secretively Addictive, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery (App)
Very addictive, very frustrating sometimes, lots of fun, a must play everday. Just make sure you keep you energy as high as your interest.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery