5.0 out of 5 stars warm & cosy
These were just what I needed to go to Iceland, kept me warm and comfortable to wear. I would recommend these to any one who wants warmth & comfort.
Published 6 months ago by Mrs C M Jennings

3.0 out of 5 stars Product good for warmth but
Published 5 months ago by Mrs S Bridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, 2 Mar 2014
Nice quality thermals but a little on the small side. Keep you nice and warm especially when worn with the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm & cosy, 15 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Dfinitly keeps you warm, 14 July 2014
One thing about skiing is sometimes the ski gear/thermals can be boring. I loved these, after getting back to the chalet I just took my ski pants off and walked around in these before getting ready for dinner. They definitely keep you warm and had to trouble pulling socks over them and tucking them in my boots, although my boots have more room for big calf's...

3.0 out of 5 stars Product good for warmth but, 27 Mar 2014
Could possibly given it a 4 rating but because I bought it to use when skiing rather than just warmth, hence lower rating. Problem is the stitching on the ankle. I ended up with a small blister on each leg because of it after a day on the slopes (2hr lesson, lunch, 2hr lesson) so disappointing (just wore a thick pair of tights the next time). Would not recommend for skiing.