5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling
Good quality cotton made in Bangladesh. Strong seams, fits well and ideal for under layer when cycling or skiing. I'm 183cm and medium build (84kg) and Medium fits me well. At 10 I'll probably order another.
Published 5 months ago by anthony tabor

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrinkage
They look good and are comfortable but after washing oh dear! Under the circumstances best avoided.Of course if you are happy to wear them once and then use them as dusters no problem with them.
Published 15 hours ago by Peter Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling, 12 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great base layer., 24 Jan 2014
Great fit arms are quite long and nice cotton material. Does exactly what I thought it would fits nicely under my dresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meribel Cotton Roll Neck Top by Mountain Warehouse, 7 Jan 2014
Anyone commuting all year round by motorcycle will understand only too well the numbing effects of wind chill. Current thinking is that "layering", i.e. wearing several different thinner layers under outside clothing, is a better way of keeping warmer for longer.

This top is just right for one inner layer. Being cotton, it's breathable and washes easily. It can be worn over a tee shirt and under jumpers/fleeces. If summer ever arrives, it can substitute for a tee shirt, as the high neck will help reduce draughts. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec 2013
T. Cooper - See all my reviews
Well made, no imperfections, comfortable and I like the look of it.

My only adverse comment is that it's thinner than I'd hoped for. If I were to go skiing in it, I'd need a good quality tee shirt underneath, as well as a good jacket.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrinkage, 17 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Mens long sleeve jumper, 14 April 2014
This is the second one I have bought and as for the first one , good value for money.they are suitable for me as indoor use which at my age I spend most of my time

5.0 out of 5 stars Polo Neck Top, 3 April 2014
I was really surprised at the quality of these tops, they are first class, for wearing under an open neck shirt, really fine, warm, breathable material, just going to order some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 15 Mar 2014
Mark "Groove" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit, whiter than white... bought another one immediately, one for sport and one for socialising! Very happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars cotton roll neck top., 18 Feb 2014
good quality and a nice fitting top, feels very comfortable to wear and most importantly looks good on many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality gear, 13 Feb 2014
Fast delivery and good quality. Easy wash and easy to iron. A smat look and also warm to wear. Am pleased I found this.

ARRAY(0xa2b16150)