5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling
Good quality cotton made in Bangladesh. Strong seams, fits well and ideal for under layer when cycling or skiing. I'm 183cm and medium build (84kg) and Medium fits me well. At 10 I'll probably order another.
Published 9 months ago by anthony tabor

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and light,for summertime
Should have got the larger size,but happy with the one I got,light wait,nice material,and very comfortable for summer time,I like them a lot.bot to sure what the two long strings are for running down each side of the legs,unless there to tie your legs together.
Published 3 months ago by Steve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for cycling, 12 Nov 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 27 Dec 2013
Well made, no imperfections, comfortable and I like the look of it.

My only adverse comment is that it's thinner than I'd hoped for. If I were to go skiing in it, I'd need a good quality tee shirt underneath, as well as a good jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great base layer., 24 Jan 2014
Great fit arms are quite long and nice cotton material. Does exactly what I thought it would fits nicely under my dresses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Meribel Cotton Roll Neck Top by Mountain Warehouse, 7 Jan 2014
Anyone commuting all year round by motorcycle will understand only too well the numbing effects of wind chill. Current thinking is that "layering", i.e. wearing several different thinner layers under outside clothing, is a better way of keeping warmer for longer.

This top is just right for one inner layer. Being cotton, it's breathable and washes easily. It can be worn over a tee shirt and under jumpers/fleeces. If summer ever arrives, it can substitute for a tee shirt, as the high neck will help reduce draughts. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit for a while, 20 Jun 2014
Im the type of person that buys long sleeve tops and always rolls them up, I have worn this item a few times and the sleeves have lost their elasticity already. Fits fine doesn't rub which I was concerned about. Overall a great product for a fiver.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 11 Jun 2014
For an XXL size I would have expected a little larger. I would order more if there was more choices in the same price range.

5.0 out of 5 stars rolltop, 9 Jun 2014
excellent. feels lovely under motor cycle jacket first class value second order for two more. extra colors would be great

5.0 out of 5 stars Mountain Warehouse, 25 May 2014
This is a really nice sweater looks smart on and can be worn under an open necked s*** highly reccommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Layering system, 25 May 2014
P. Withers - See all my reviews
Bought as part of my motorcycling layering. Warm and very comfortable, long sleeves prevent riding up under layers, soft and not itchy at all. Roll neck acts as a seal between my helmet and neck. Exactly what I wanted to achieve. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 May 2014
Great value product superb fit and provides comfort for Spring and Autumn golf. Pity there weren't more colours to select.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›