Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 June 2014
Having bought Degreed's previous CD, which was good, I decided to buy the following CD. I am happy I did as it is even better. We Don't Belong continues where the first CD finished but with better vocals - the rest of the playing had little space for improvement. Recently I have bought Night Ranger's High Road and 21 Octayne's debut and this fits in very well with those two; melodic, but with a bite. If you like harder edged rock with melody check out the sound samples or Youtube and then buy the CD.
on 12 January 2014
I recently came across this band after following other Swedish rock bands (not sure what it is about Sweden but they are producing some excellent bands).

Well produced and quality songs. Certainly an album you'll play from start to finish.
No hesitation with 5 stars. Also check out Eclipse, Work of Art, and W.E.T.

All we need is to get these bands on the road as they don't see to tour.
on 7 December 2013
Pure modern melodic bliss, I can't believe how good this band is, amazing vocals and wonderful musicality all round. Thanks guys.
on 3 November 2013
COOL COOL RECORD. THEY ALL KNOW WHAT MELODIC ROCK IS ALL ABOUT.DONT MISS IT IS UP TO DATE AND IN THE MOOD FOR SURE...ENJOY !