5.0 out of 5 stars More playlists
I am always looking at Amazon Playlists and some of them are amazing value, i have been adding to my music collection for some years now since technology has changed so much and downloading works for me. You will also download stuff you do not want but at the price it costs I can live with this. This is a great collection of 80s stuff.
Published 13 months ago by A. J. B. Stevenson

Published 3 months ago by Ridderzaal

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars More playlists, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm not the best person to review this mostly because I'm not a ..., 20 July 2014
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
I'm not the best person to review this mostly because I'm not a great fan of 80's music, however I looked at the price and then the individual prices and worked out there were enough I liked to pay the 5 quid or whatever it was. I guess I was as much surprised by artists not on there, Fine Young Cannibals, Toyah and Adam & The Ants, indeed it does appear that the New Romantic era all but slipped by. Having said that, songs such as Will You (from Breaking Glass and Hazel O'Conners finest song) Under your thumb from Godley & Creme, Electric Dreams and Tears for Fears give enough clout to the album to make even the most cynical 80's survivor listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
Fantastic memories!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 10 July 2014
Fireball 61 (Moray, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
Some good eighties songs on here, but like much of the decade its all down to personal taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
Fab music takes me back love it

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
Really enjoying revisiting some of my favourite tracks its been a real blast from the past and great to exercise to!!😃

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding selection, 25 May 2014
Bookie (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
Firstly, 60 tracks for less than a fiver.
Secondly, IMO 50+ are brilliant.

I'm a bit of a sucker for compilation albums. You know the type, the leader tracks are great then you realize that the rest are bummers. This is an exception. I'm not a huge fan of all 80s music but, exceptionally, this album has a few of my favourites. Wordy Rappinghood is rarely on compilation, but I love the dexterity of the lyrics. Swansway's Soul Train is a classic track. Add Swing out Sister, Boy George, Human League, Simple Minds, OMD, Kim Carnes, Yazz, Transvision Vamp, The Damned... and many, many more. It's a great trip down memory lane. If you like more than half a dozen tracks, nothing to lose at this price.

Fabulous album, excellent value and quite a few going over to my 80s playlist.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value..good mixture, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
Good mix of 80s nostalgia.and its very good value. A couple of dud songs but compensated by many good ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good 80's compilation., 2 May 2014
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
Good mix of songs, some that are on a lot of other eighties mix albums but what drew me to this one was that it had some songs that are not often seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic memories triggered by these tracks, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Tainted Love 80s Pop Classics (MP3 Download)
This collection is full of classics that bring back so many memories of that era,
good value as a download

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›