4.0 out of 5 stars Generally nice
Published 5 months ago by EM

3.0 out of 5 stars wallet
found the clip at side very stiff hope this doesn't break, like the colour, bigger than i thought brought as present
Published 5 months ago by pauline

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally nice, 3 Feb 2014
Since the price was very attractive at below 14, I ordered one in light brown, I thought I would love it since I have the mixte range Vecka and Priska and I love them. However, when this arrived, I am a bit disappointed because it looks a bit boring/plain to me with only the logo in the front(with the bags of the same range, there are a bit more details and I love the bags, but not this purse). I was still going to keep it, but as I found out there a a few glue marks on the purse and I decided to return it.

However, the size and the compartments are good in this purse. This is a long purse but yet not too bulky, which I like. There are a lot of credit card slots and spaces for notes and recipts. I would have still kept it if there is not glue marks on mine.

One thing I want to point out is the yelina range purses/wallets seem to have a coin zip open the other way round(you can see this in the pictures - from left to right to open zip and I am right handed), to me, that is a design fault, but I guess not a big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely purse great price, 11 April 2014
large purse very good quality, beautiful lining lots of spaces for cards would highly recomend.Bought it to match bag in same material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Large wallet, 27 Mar 2014
i was a bit disappointed with this, colour not as expected & popper quite stiff. Holds plenty and lovely monkey lining. Got it to match the priska bag from Kipling website. Wish I had waited for this before buying the bag!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Mar 2014
JG Neilson (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Good solid purse, large enough to carry store cards and keep money safe. Good buy, will buy more Kipling. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars wallet, 28 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional., 27 Jan 2014
Good size purse with plenty of space for money, cash and coins! There is also lots of space for cards, credit or loyalty cards are easy to see and remove. It is a long purse so not suitable for a small handbag. This is a classy looking purse with lots of storage and very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usual great Kipling quality, 9 Jan 2014
Mrs. V. Bradley "bookaholic" (Kidderminster, Worcs., England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Love Kipling bags and purses/wallets. This wallet is quite large and would be ideal to use as a small clutch bag. Plenty of pockets etc. Hard wearing.

Kipling Women's Yelina KM Wallet