5.0 out of 5 stars Super purse
Published 9 months ago by Mitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Uzario Wallet
The purse had a lot of crease marks on it and didn't really look brand new. It was the right size for me so i kept it but wouldn't purchase again.
Published 1 month ago by jeannette MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Super purse, 1 Nov 2013
Wanted to treat myself and get a matching purse to go with my snake print Practi-cool bag. I love this purse, it's a fantastic size and I have no problem whatsoever with notes not fitting in the purse, in fact there is still room between the top of the unfolded note and the zip so I cannot understand others having an issue with this. I love having the whole thing zipped and it feels really secure because of this feature.
There is an issue with the coin/note area not opening up very wide but still not a deal breaker for me as I access the card area way more anyway :) and I can ever fit my phone in it when i pop out so it acts like a clutch. The only problem is that I want another in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 26 Jan 2014
Having bought the Kipling Defea Shoulder bag (and the Reth - couldn't resist!) I also treated myself to the wallet. I'm delighted with it - the 2 easy to use zips make sure everything is securely kept and the 2 sections make sure all requirements are catered for... credit cards, store cards, driving licence etc on one side; cash, stamps, receipts etc on the other. All in all a very practical wallet - perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling purse wallet, 1 Jan 2014
a present for our daughter in law she was delighted with it a great product matched her handbag perfectly thoroughly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds loads, 11 Jun 2014
S. Gibbs - See all my reviews
A purse is a VERY personal thing but I highly recommend this one. On receiving it I thought it was going to be too big, but it has worked out really well. The cards are easy to put in and take out with the added extra security of the zip round. You can also use the coin pocket for loads of coins which is something I have found frustrating with other purses. Usually as soon as you put coins in a purse, you cant do it up. This purse is different in that respect. It is big enough to hold as a purse on its own and although a little bigger than my usual purse, it still fits into my favourite bag which is a bonus. I LOVE the colour and it looks like it will last a long time. Loads of space for cards, cash and coupons, stamps etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit big but its kipling and i love it, 26 May 2014
So yeah.. It is beautiful, it holds all my credit cards it has two spaces for notes which i love so i can keep the big ones in one side and small one on the other side, the other zip has space for coins and i use it for receipts and coffee loyalty cards this way it is always easy to find them. The fact that there is the kipling logo on one side means that you never get confused to where is the notes and where is the coins which i find it useful when in a hurry. The only down side is that it is rather big so you cannot use a small bag to go to the park for example or to put on your jacket when you have to go to the shop..

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar 2014
Fantastic wallet. Plenty of space for my cards can get more than one card in each slot. Only criticism is that the side with inner zip pocket doesn't open as wide as I'd like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wallet, 7 Mar 2014
I have been after this wallet for quite a while and was pleased to find it.This wallet is large and very secure.Thanks Amazon for your fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Kipling, 7 July 2014
Beautiful purse plenty of space another brilliant Kipling product over the moon

4.0 out of 5 stars Show us your money.., 18 Jun 2014
I love Kipling products, they are well made and you can rely on them, in fact most of my Kipling stuff will probably out live me! That said this purse is fab if you carry lots of credit cards/plastic, but the money section whilst generous, does not open up as much as a previous purchase so I'll need to get used to that, but it's by no means a fault, it's just what I'm used to! Nice material, so I bought the bag to match, lucky for me it was all done with vouchers earned via work, so you can't fault good free stuff can you ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars So much space!!, 17 Jun 2014
I got this for holiday use and another for a present for someone. No monkey though!! my collection is building nicely

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet