5.0 out of 5 stars Super purse
Published 13 months ago by Mitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Uzario Wallet
The purse had a lot of crease marks on it and didn't really look brand new. It was the right size for me so i kept it but wouldn't purchase again.
Published 5 months ago by jeannette MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Super purse, 1 Nov 2013
Wanted to treat myself and get a matching purse to go with my snake print Practi-cool bag. I love this purse, it's a fantastic size and I have no problem whatsoever with notes not fitting in the purse, in fact there is still room between the top of the unfolded note and the zip so I cannot understand others having an issue with this. I love having the whole thing zipped and it feels really secure because of this feature.
There is an issue with the coin/note area not opening up very wide but still not a deal breaker for me as I access the card area way more anyway :) and I can ever fit my phone in it when i pop out so it acts like a clutch. The only problem is that I want another in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds loads, 11 Jun 2014
S. Gibbs - See all my reviews
A purse is a VERY personal thing but I highly recommend this one. On receiving it I thought it was going to be too big, but it has worked out really well. The cards are easy to put in and take out with the added extra security of the zip round. You can also use the coin pocket for loads of coins which is something I have found frustrating with other purses. Usually as soon as you put coins in a purse, you cant do it up. This purse is different in that respect. It is big enough to hold as a purse on its own and although a little bigger than my usual purse, it still fits into my favourite bag which is a bonus. I LOVE the colour and it looks like it will last a long time. Loads of space for cards, cash and coupons, stamps etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling purse wallet, 1 Jan 2014
a present for our daughter in law she was delighted with it a great product matched her handbag perfectly thoroughly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 26 Jan 2014
Having bought the Kipling Defea Shoulder bag (and the Reth - couldn't resist!) I also treated myself to the wallet. I'm delighted with it - the 2 easy to use zips make sure everything is securely kept and the 2 sections make sure all requirements are catered for... credit cards, store cards, driving licence etc on one side; cash, stamps, receipts etc on the other. All in all a very practical wallet - perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Liking it a LOT more than I thought I would :) !, 22 Nov 2014
Up till now, I have always bought a leather squarish palm-sized purse. So this Uzario was my first ever rectangular style purse AND my first Kipling purse as well.

I had to think long and hard before making the purchase as it was a big change for me. I already own two Kipling bags so wasn't worried about the quality of the item, but after reading the description and the reviews I was concerned about its seemingly large size, if the notes will fit, and if the change pocket and the card pockets are too fiddly. I also wondered if it'll look cheap compared with leather purses.

I have now used it for a month and can comfortably say I'm very happy that I got this.

Size : length-wise it was double my previous purse, but due to its thin style (my previous one was prob about 40% fatter) it doesn't feel as big as I thought it would be. It's a nice size to hold in your hand, and doesn't look too big in my medium-sized bag (Defea) yet easy to find and grab!
Notes : some reviewers said 20 pound notes didn't fit. They do in mine. All you need to do is to use the pockets right next to the change area.
Change pocket : I kind of understand some people preferring a wider opening, but for me it's ok as it is. I don't feel at all inconvenienced by this design.
Card pockets : plenty enough and easy to use. Can fit about 3 cards in one slot, so you can carry plenty :)

I also love the security of 2 outer zips - there's no risk of cards/ change escaping!
I feel really organised with this purse. Not only do I know exactly where things are, I can get to them quickly and easily.
When this one is worn out, I'll probably get the same again!

Forgot to mention the colour. Tango Red is great - really bright strong red and will look nice, winter or summer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit big but its kipling and i love it, 26 May 2014
So yeah.. It is beautiful, it holds all my credit cards it has two spaces for notes which i love so i can keep the big ones in one side and small one on the other side, the other zip has space for coins and i use it for receipts and coffee loyalty cards this way it is always easy to find them. The fact that there is the kipling logo on one side means that you never get confused to where is the notes and where is the coins which i find it useful when in a hurry. The only down side is that it is rather big so you cannot use a small bag to go to the park for example or to put on your jacket when you have to go to the shop..

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar 2014
Fantastic wallet. Plenty of space for my cards can get more than one card in each slot. Only criticism is that the side with inner zip pocket doesn't open as wide as I'd like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect wallet, 7 Mar 2014
I have been after this wallet for quite a while and was pleased to find it.This wallet is large and very secure.Thanks Amazon for your fast service.

5.0 out of 5 stars large and roomy, 13 Aug 2014
snow white (London England) - See all my reviews
I really like this purse, i have loads of Kipling new money wallets and wanted yo try something different, have this in purple and is gorgeous. The coin zip doesn't open as much as the notes but i don't mind this as its still practical for all loyalty cards and extra birs.brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Eyecatching colour, 4 Sep 2014
Such a pretty colour. Excellent quality as expected from Kipling. Zips are metal and very chunky - no risk of them pulling apart or breaking. Wipe-clean material. Plenty of card slots in one side. In the other side, zipped pocket and larger slots for notes or receipts etc. There is no downside to this wallet. Also, delivery time excellent from seller.

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet