4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, great colour
Finding the perfect purse is not an easy job but this one is pretty good, to be honest I was happy with the purse I already had but like all my previous ones it was black and difficult to find in my handbag, well I say handbag it's a large black satchel which is great for carrying loads of stuff including my iPad but not so great for finding a black purse.
So I...
Published 5 months ago by Deborah

3.0 out of 5 stars Brownie is better for me.
Not quite right for me. Some of credit card slots a little to deep for cards so they go out of sight. Lots of sections but when purse is filled with cards, notes a few receipts and some coins it just feels too tight. The exterior zips are not the smoothest although obviously keep everything more secure. When comparing online this one looked more sensible to me than the...
Published 6 months ago by Anonymous Mum

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size, great colour, 22 Jan. 2015
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
So I wanted a pink purse I ordered one at christmas but when it arrived and I'd put all my cards in it wouldn't close properly and once I actually put money in it wouldn't close at all, it's surprising just how many purses advertise holding two whole lines of cards but it doesn't work in practice.
Since I already own a couple of Kipling bags which I've been very happy with I checked out their purses and liked the look of this one the most, I liked the idea of twin zips, I read a lot of the reviews and since most were positive I decided to order. Delivery was excellent and the purse arrived only two days after I'd ordered.
It looks great, I love the colour and yes, I can actually fit in two whole rows of cards but the reviews were right the card slots are too deep I keep losing the cards and struggle to get them out, a minor point but since I would have thought cards are a standard size everywhere the slots could be smaller.
The coin section isn't as big as the one on my old purse and it's not as easy to get change in and out but again I think this is more a case of me getting used to it.
The only doubt I had before ordering were the reviews which mentioned not being able to zip around £20 notes, some said you couldn't whereas others said it was easy. I suspect it comes back to where you're putting the notes, next to the zipped change section are two largish areas one on each side and then smaller sections next to these, now in every purse I remember I've always kept my notes in the back section leaving the ones directly next to the coin area for receipts etc but that doesn't work with this purse, the very back sections are too small whereas the ones directly next to the change area are plenty big enough. So for me it's a case of adapting I now have my notes next to the change area and it's plenty big enough to pull the zip easily round and my receipts in the back area.
This purse is about the same size as my old one and I've managed to easily transfer everything across, I love the colour and the twin zips so all in all I'm happy with my purchase and yes it's much easier to find in my bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super purse, 1 Nov. 2013
Wanted to treat myself and get a matching purse to go with my snake print Practi-cool bag. I love this purse, it's a fantastic size and I have no problem whatsoever with notes not fitting in the purse, in fact there is still room between the top of the unfolded note and the zip so I cannot understand others having an issue with this. I love having the whole thing zipped and it feels really secure because of this feature.
There is an issue with the coin/note area not opening up very wide but still not a deal breaker for me as I access the card area way more anyway :) and I can ever fit my phone in it when i pop out so it acts like a clutch. The only problem is that I want another in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit big but its kipling and i love it, 26 May 2014
So yeah.. It is beautiful, it holds all my credit cards it has two spaces for notes which i love so i can keep the big ones in one side and small one on the other side, the other zip has space for coins and i use it for receipts and coffee loyalty cards this way it is always easy to find them. The fact that there is the kipling logo on one side means that you never get confused to where is the notes and where is the coins which i find it useful when in a hurry. The only down side is that it is rather big so you cannot use a small bag to go to the park for example or to put on your jacket when you have to go to the shop..

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right!, 26 Jan. 2014
Having bought the Kipling Defea Shoulder bag (and the Reth - couldn't resist!) I also treated myself to the wallet. I'm delighted with it - the 2 easy to use zips make sure everything is securely kept and the 2 sections make sure all requirements are catered for... credit cards, store cards, driving licence etc on one side; cash, stamps, receipts etc on the other. All in all a very practical wallet - perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars totally love it, love the pattern, 21 Jan. 2015
totally love it, love the pattern, colour and size of it, holds everything that i want, separate zipper compartments for your cards, another zipped compartment for your change and notes, i think it's a well thought out purse, don't buy it if you have a tiny handbag cause it just won't fit though

5.0 out of 5 stars kipling purse wallet, 1 Jan. 2014
a present for our daughter in law she was delighted with it a great product matched her handbag perfectly thoroughly recomend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Liking it a LOT more than I thought I would :) !, 22 Nov. 2014
Up till now, I have always bought a leather squarish palm-sized purse. So this Uzario was my first ever rectangular style purse AND my first Kipling purse as well.

I had to think long and hard before making the purchase as it was a big change for me. I already own two Kipling bags so wasn't worried about the quality of the item, but after reading the description and the reviews I was concerned about its seemingly large size, if the notes will fit, and if the change pocket and the card pockets are too fiddly. I also wondered if it'll look cheap compared with leather purses.

I have now used it for a month and can comfortably say I'm very happy that I got this.

Size : length-wise it was double my previous purse, but due to its thin style (my previous one was prob about 40% fatter) it doesn't feel as big as I thought it would be. It's a nice size to hold in your hand, and doesn't look too big in my medium-sized bag (Defea) yet easy to find and grab!
Notes : some reviewers said 20 pound notes didn't fit. They do in mine. All you need to do is to use the pockets right next to the change area.
Change pocket : I kind of understand some people preferring a wider opening, but for me it's ok as it is. I don't feel at all inconvenienced by this design.
Card pockets : plenty enough and easy to use. Can fit about 3 cards in one slot, so you can carry plenty :)

I also love the security of 2 outer zips - there's no risk of cards/ change escaping!
I feel really organised with this purse. Not only do I know exactly where things are, I can get to them quickly and easily.
When this one is worn out, I'll probably get the same again!

Forgot to mention the colour. Tango Red is great - really bright strong red and will look nice, winter or summer :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this wallet, 21 Jan. 2015
I really like this wallet, I think the best yet from Kipling, and the price from Amazon was great, I also
own a Kipling bag in Winter Paisley so great twosome, very pleased, thank you Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar. 2014
Fantastic wallet. Plenty of space for my cards can get more than one card in each slot. Only criticism is that the side with inner zip pocket doesn't open as wide as I'd like.

5.0 out of 5 stars large and roomy, 13 Aug. 2014
snow white (London England) - See all my reviews
I really like this purse, i have loads of Kipling new money wallets and wanted yo try something different, have this in purple and is gorgeous. The coin zip doesn't open as much as the notes but i don't mind this as its still practical for all loyalty cards and extra birs.brilliant

Kipling Women's Uzario Wallet