5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars This picture is for the emoli bag not the practi-cool ...
This picture is for the emoli bag not the practi-cool bag. When I received bag the cardboard wrapping was very secure but the plastic bag which contained the bag looked as if it had been opened and then thrown back in. Also the material is very thin for a kipling bag and the zip looked wonky however very roomy. Will keep but would not have paid full price for this.
Published 1 month ago by happy shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 6 April 2014
This is a great bag. It is light to carry but can hold all your handbag items plus shopping items. It has a removable shoulder strap as well as the reinforced hand straps. It has a secure zip plus an inside zip pocket and phone pocket plus additional pocket. Outside it has a zip pocket one side and a velcro pocket the other. It is machine washable and a lovely colour including the contrasting lining. These are lovely, strong bags in a wonderful choice of colours. I know from experience that Kipling bags last forever. I wouldn't buy anything else now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Coloured bag!, 14 Feb 2014
Fun and practical. The quality is excellent, as is normal for Kipling Products. The only issue is that there is only one piece of velcro on one of the exterior pockets and things have slipped out.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and practi-cal!, 10 Jan 2014
I am a quite recent Kipling fan, and this is my fifth Kipling bag in about 5 months! I own the Defea (expresso brown),Gabbie (celo grey) and two backpacks, and I love them all!

I wanted another everyday bag in black and I chose practi-cool because of the dimensions, which resemble the Defea and because I like the shape of this bag. And it turned out to be awesome! It is very spacious, eventhough I put inside everything I own, and it hangs against the hip in a very flattering way. (I almost always wear it cross-body). It is a clean and simple design, without obvious zippers outside, which is a plus for me, although it has two large pockets out of the main compartment, one in each side, one closes with zipper, one with velcro. It is not a small bag, but not very large either, kipling has larger bags, like Elise or Joslyn. For me, it has the perfect size for everyday use.

I tried to decide that five kipling bags are enough, but I quess I love port red so much as a colour, I have to get one in port red...the thing is, which one? so....Be careful, they ARE addictive!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spacious bag., 21 Feb 2014
What a fab bag, so much room inside, lovely velcro pocket at the outside back and a zipped one on the front, both the length of the bag. Similair in size to the lovely Kipling Defea, if you like one you will like the other. Love the colour too.Wish I had got more bags now in different colours while the great deal was on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely practical bag...we'll see how it fares over time, 10 Mar 2014
H. C. Lindsay - See all my reviews
Came in the post today - so possibly not the best time to review as I haven't actually used it properly yet, however first impressions can count for a lot. The colour is lovely and the material is very practical (wipe clean, yay); I love the design of this particular bag with its simple front and back pockets, only one inside compartment (apart from the usual little zip one and the pouches for your mobile etc) but that suits me fine as I'd otherwise forget where I put stuff. Not big enough for A4 but good enough for everyday essentials. I have just moved everything from my old bag into this one and it sits nicely cross-body, however the handles are too short to wear over your shoulder without being pretty awkward so this is not recommended as a shoulder bag. Being my first Kipling bag, I like the details that come with it - like leather-type reinforced handles and the substantial zip - so it does look and feel like a nice quality bag, although I must admit I would not pay more than I did for it (far less than the RRP).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 8 Feb 2014
Love Kipling bags and was not disappointed with this bag, big enough to carry all your essentials and can even fit my ipad in, love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great work bag!, 15 Sep 2013
A. Douglas (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this as part of the Daily deal and got it for £20!! I wasn't sure though about it being the snake print as I usually go for the darker bags. The picture makes the handles look pale cream rather than the muted beige they actually are. The snake print is also slightly darker than the picture which is perfect. In the main section of the bag there are the usually phone and pen pockets - you can easily get a large wallet, umbrella, books and more in here. There is the zipped back pocket and key chain. On the outside of the bag there is a large pocket on the front which is zipped across and then on the back with a little velcro patch. I am really pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 9 Mar 2014
Love it, love it, love it, this is a great bag so lightweight and roomy. This is my first Kipling bag although I do have a make up bag

3.0 out of 5 stars This picture is for the emoli bag not the practi-cool ..., 6 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling what's not to love, 20 Nov 2013
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Having been a Kipling convert for many years I have only very few times been disappointed. This bag is a beige snake print which looks good all year round. It's a larger bag than I would normally carry but is well organised with lots of pockets and compartments. The handles are large enough to wear over your shoulder but it also has cross body strap as well. It's a great bag

Kipling Women's Practi-Cool Shoulder Bag