5.0 out of 5 stars All in all I'm well pleased and the service was great too
I bought this bag for a general purpose/summer holiday/flight bag. We already have a decent flight bag, so this is my medium handbag for days out and the airport. I can fit in:
* Kindle
*Phone
* Purse
*I pod and earphones
* make up bag and hairbrush
* notebook and tissues
* diary
* glasses
* keys
* A few other bits and...
Published 7 months ago by Baz

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing bag from Kipling
I have 6 Kipling bags but was disappointed with the Orelie. I partly agree with the reviewer who said there is too much lining. The problem is not too much lining but more that it's not stitched to the zip panel so the weight of a phone, or whatever you put in the slip pockets, pulls the lining into the space.

The Orelie only has one pen pocket, not two or...
Published 12 months ago by Doting grannie

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Its a beautiful bag and plenty of space but the colour is ..., 29 Jun. 2014
Its a beautiful bag and plenty of space but the colour is starting to fade after few months of used. So its a bit disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great BAG, 4 Sept. 2014
C. Screawn (shropshire england) - See all my reviews
I love it, the colour is gorgeous, plenty of pockets and good size. This is going to part of my Christmas present from my husband, I know bit early, but the price was so good. Love Kipling bags. Have already had a couple of bags and purses from QVC, but the prices for these on Amazon was brilliant. Might get this bag in another colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars just my cup of tea lovely, 31 Mar. 2014
terris (radcliffe manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Women's Orelie Top-Handle Bag (Electronics)
I have just received this lovely bag , no complaints I love it,i have eight bags now and always say I won't buy more but I do I am getting addicted. I bought the grey because I was a bargain , great

5.0 out of 5 stars New favourite, 16 July 2014
Vivid purple is a gorgeous shade that works with summer clothes and will brighten up a winter coat. This size bag is ideal for me, its about the same size as the Kipling Sevrine. handles go over my shoulder easily, though suspect that may not be the case with a winter coat

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is awesome. So strong, 5 Sept. 2014
This bag is awesome. So strong, the fabric seems to have more body than usual. Love the spotty inside lining, keeps the bag light inside. Fits in with Ryanair flight handbag restricions too! Great to be organized! I LOVE it!

3.0 out of 5 stars strange colour, 18 Mar. 2014
It was described as heather green, but was more a kaki colour, I did not find it pleasant, I returned it.
The bag is good, I have three of that design, and will buy it again, but not in that colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed with this bag., 26 Jun. 2014
Fast Delivery. This is the best Kipling bag I've owned. The size is perfect, though it is smaller than my others, it seems to hold a similar amount. Also a touch smarter than other my other bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Cafe Latte coloured bag, 30 July 2014
This is my first Kipling bag and it will not be my last! I use it on a daily basis and can get a lot fitted in, including (just) my ipad. I am hoping to upgrade to an Ipad Air soon and this will slip in easier.

I do need to put most everything else in the other 2 main sections, but that is fine with me and that is what I do. It is so light and can be washed in the washing machine, so easy to keep it looking good also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 22 Aug. 2014
Love this Kipling bag,I have several most of them I enjoy using they have different compartments & are fitted to hold keys pen,phone etc. So clever as it it is easy to find your items then there is an outer zip compartment ideal for car keys,house .This bag has extra outer compartments which I find so useful to place special items like post or notes ,the camel colour is great too as it goes with most things & looks smart.

5.0 out of 5 stars The sky blue colour is a good colour description, 21 Aug. 2014
I have not used this bag as yet and looking forward to it. The sky blue colour is a good colour description. It seems to have lots of space for all the rubbish and practical things I want to carry around. I like the 4 compartments to separate out things. It is neat and nice looking. Delivery was prompt. Price on Amazon was excellent and will look at Amazon for Kipling in the future as I seem to have about 4 kipling bags.

‹ Previous | 1 2 313 | Next ›