5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 7 months ago by R Mitchell

2.0 out of 5 stars but useful when flying as you can carry many items
Not an elegant bag, but useful when flying as you can carry many items.
I do not like it as much as all my other Kipling bags.
Published 22 days ago by Mrs J M Fullard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Dec 2013
I already have this bag in a light colour and use it for summer. It’s big enough to easily carry my iPad and a book if necessary but still neat enough to use for an evening out. The zipped flap over gives security seldom available in any bag. Kipling bags suit me because, although expensive, they weigh next to nothing empty and that’s a bonus for me. Good product and excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bag - elegant price, 17 Feb 2014
This very attractive snakeskin pattern bag happened to be the one I wanted, and happened to be the cheapest of the fabrics offered with this Kipling model. It is a lovely bag, suitable for the shoulder and for across the body; large enough to take a wallet, mobile, Kindle, spare specs, large handkerchief and a snack; light enough to wear for hours; strong enough to be shoved into a wheelchair basket; fun enough to give the boring old lady a bit of new life. And its accompanying monkey is charming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous rich chocolate brown, 28 Oct 2013
1st of all the garan is my favourite kipling bag, I think I have them all, defea,gracy,fairfax, ect,ect, I have the garan in white monkey mania,cabbage green,very berry & my brown monkey mania came today & WOW, the little metal monkey with his curly tail is so cute & the quality is far superior to my other garan bags, the strap which I noticed first is thicker & far better material & the lining is heavier. Didn't think it could get much better but this is one to buy, just love the zipped hidden compartment where my iPad is completely safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Garan Bag, 16 Jan 2014
Really lovely bag but just a but too big for what I intended so had to go back but Amazon were amazing I had just dropped bag back to Collect plus and they had already refunded my money well done Amazon yet again

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a bag with a monkey, 4 Jun 2014
I bought this for my wife. She seems to like me a bit more than she did before. All good then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, all the way!, 12 April 2014
Glittterball Girl (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Women's Garan Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
Just to add to the 'oh, it's fab' and ''this is a tardis' type reviews. I bought one last week, unusually not from Amazon but at a shopping outlet branch of Kipling. Cheap as chips, brightly patterned, fab and a tardis. Add to which it's number of zips and fold over flaps and storage compartments which makes it feel like a very safe and secure bag to use on the daily packed London tube commute twice daily. It contains a mountain of stuff which has all disappeared into the body of the bag, retaining its shape. The extra storage area in the zippered flap feels even more secure and I am using that a storage space for my ridiculously expensive in ear noise reducing headphone and the much cheaper branded MP3 player! Love it, love it, love it, now watching out for any price drops on Amazon to buy another - that bright yellow will surely get reduced, but I can like any colour (except brown) if the price drops sufficiently! One or two people have said that it is suitable for evening use too - I agree as far as I am often out in the evening and use the same sort of bag I would use during the day. However, this one is definitely not an evening bag. I also think it would make a really useful baby bag to carry all those bits and pieces around during the day.
Treat yourself to one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Garan Shoulder Bag (Shoes)
I have wanted a Kipling bag for ages but am aware the prices go up and down and have often missed out on some of the bargains. I thought this was a good price and I like the size of this one.

I went with pink purely because it was the cheapest! However, it's a lovely colour. I'm really pleased with it and with the material.
It has enough room for the main things I carry about with me - purse, kindle, phone, bottled water.

Seeing as I've finally broke my' Kipling' duck, I don't doubt I will be purchasing more of their bags!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Colour, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this bag at an amazing price. The colour (pink orchid) is gorgeous. I haven't used it yet but I think it will be perfect for the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kipling ever!, 1 Nov 2013
I have a huge amount of Kipling bags and my favourite style is the Jeel of which I have 10.....well until I got my Garan. This is the most comfortable Kipling bag I have bought to date and I think it will remain my favourite. It is large enough for all my daily bits and pieces, the pockets and organisation inside are great and the quirky zipped overflap that leads to a deep pocket is by and large the best security feature I have seen on a Kipling. I keep my purse in there and wearing my bag cross body and the body of the bag behind me I have no worries about someone dipping into it to try and remove it. Ingenious feature. And the Port Red colour is gorgeous and as my favourite clothing colour is burgundy it goes with everything I wear. Will be purchasing in a couple more of the dark colours and keeping this as my forever favourite bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars but useful when flying as you can carry many items, 2 July 2014
Not an elegant bag, but useful when flying as you can carry many items.
I do not like it as much as all my other Kipling bags.

Kipling Women's Garan Shoulder Bag