on 30 June 2015
Fantastic nice roomy everyday bag, everything is easy to find, normally use for work big enough to carry my lunch along with files/books I need, but also good for shopping.
Would make an excellent school/college/uni bag
on 27 December 2013
This bag is great, there's loads of room in it for everything you might need but it isn't too big and chunky. I have three year old twins, we no longer need a changing bag but I need a fair sized bag as they still need water and wipes and of course changes of clothes in case of accidents. This bag fits all that in and more but still doesn't feel too heavy and bulky to carry. The strap stays well on the shoulder and can be adjusted easily. I'm really happy with it, the material seems tough too. The colour isn't very exciting but you can't have everything!
on 19 February 2014
Good size bag, ideal for work carrying A4 folders. Colour not quite what I expected from the picture. Great price for Kipling but would have been disappointed if I had paid the full price .
on 20 December 2013
bigger than I was expecting it to be, but it's lovely. Loads of little pockets and compartments inside which is really useful, also the shoulder strap vs handles as well is really good.
on 16 February 2014
Exactly what I wanted. Pockets inside brilliant. Good strong material. Very rooomy for ipsd plus lots of a4 size folders etc plus general handbag items. Front pockets invaluable too.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this bag as I was looking for something big to use as a weekend bag. when it arrived, it met all my expectations. However I decided to return it as I had already purchased a few other kipling bags :O(

The bag itself is a really good size and shape if you are looking for something large enough to hold all your essentials and more.

May re purchase later on :o)
on 6 June 2014
nice spotty internal fabric with pockets for phone and diary - zippable pocket inside and 2 large pockets on the outside - fits lots of stuff inside
on 6 August 2014
It is too large as i expected. But considering its good, solid, anti-water materials, I still kept it. Light weight in terms of this big size.
on 8 January 2014
I like Kipling, normally buy from QVC. Amazon stuff is cheaper. This bag is big. Careful, zip is much shorter than the top length of the bag, so there are empty spaces on both sides of the zip. Your bag will be wet on a rainy day. And it is not safe to have see through space for curious sights.
Handles are typically rough, not good for sensitive skin on my palms. All bags have the same problem. Kipling must use softer material for handles but they are tough and scratchy. Over shoulder strap is heavy, plenty of metal, might be lighter, if Kipling reads feed backs, keep it in mind.
on 29 July 2014
Been Fantastic, and can put a lot in it...just have to check i don't over fill it...as then i can't find things! Love the colour too..