4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than i thought it would be
If you don`t like big bags then don`t buy this one. If you like to carry your whole world in a bag then it could be the one for you. It has a long detachable strap so you can wear it across body. It would be good for students or as a piece of small hand luggage and ideal for Mums who have to carry everything but the kitchen sink.
Published 9 months ago by Vienna

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Kipling bag
This is a good bag if you need to carry a lot of stuff and it looks well. However, the snap pockets at the front are really too big and don't fasten easily, unlike the Defea bag, which is velcro fastened. I have to make a conscious attempt to close these Elise ones carefully every time and this is fiddly. They don't hold small items snugly, not even my phone.
Published 2 months ago by B. Gibson

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than i thought it would be, 1 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect bag for anything!, 15 Jan 2014
I bought this for college and university last year; I wanted a roomy bag that could hold my textbooks and that wouldn't look out of place outside of lessons and I got it.
I love the high quality stitching, zip and material that you know isn't going to fail mid way through the school day. Also, the strap for keys is handy as I can just tug on it to pull my keys out instead of digging around to find them.
There's a big zipped pocket and a small one on the other side which is perfect for putting makeup and little bits in the small one and my kobo and entertainment stuff in the big one.
The outside pockets can be a bit difficult to close when they're full as they're those magnetic poppet thingies but they're really handy for things you want to handy.
It's a lovely, durable bag and the perfect size for anything; I've even used it as a gym bag :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for students or teachers, 21 Jan 2014
A brilliant purchase! As a teacher this is the ideal bag to carry A4 dary, iPad, pens, class set of books for marking. The handles are sturdy and even when full loaded it is not too heavy. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 29 Jan 2014
I have quite a few Kipling bags and love them all. This one I haven`t used yet as I going to use for my holiday in USA. Nice and big and can put all I need in it for flight

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Bag, 19 Jan 2014
I have got load of Kipling bags all different sizes this one is big and will hold plenty of things very happy with it

4.0 out of 5 stars best choice, 23 Feb 2014
it is a very big bag, and really suit for student. If you are a student, i think it is best choice for you~

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great Kipling bag, 23 Feb 2014
Bought this in black snake for my Sister, she already has similar bag but in Ink blue. She just loves this bag.She calls it her holiday bag as it meets all her needs.
The price was so good and fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just fabulous!, 9 Mar 2014
It's Kipling and it's fabulous. The colour is great. The organisation and pockets are up to the usual high Kipling standard. The main inside section is large enough for diaries, notebooks, magazines and lunch. Perfect bag for work or travel. It looks as good empty as it does full.

5.0 out of 5 stars my birthday gift; kipling bag, 8 Mar 2014
Well done as always, kipling bags are fab. Loads of pockets very roomy an ideal holiday bag,
I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of space without being clumsy looking, 24 May 2014
My first Kipling bag! It only took six days to get to New Zealand and I live rurally which always adds a couple of days. I ordered it for my holiday but being a bag enthusiast I had to give it a try. Loads of room for going to town with library books to return , excellent for a chorus rehearsal - all my music, water bottle and stuff you always have in your bag plus a packed lunch and still room to spare. Yet it didn't look overlarge on my shoulder. Really pleased with it and it's the closest I've come in the eternal search for the perfect bag.