5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday bag
I don't understand the reviews about poor quality, mine is up to usual standards. I bought this specifically for holidays, if you travel by budget airline and take hand luggage only then this bag is the perfect size for the small second bag you are permitted to take. 4 zipped pockets in total, an internal zipped pocket inside another is perfect for fitting your passport...
Published 11 months ago by Ella

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with poor lining
I'm a great fan of Kipling and wanted this small bag for holidays when I usually use my beloved Mattie. However, I have returned it because of the lining - I love the spots, but, the second full zipped part has the spotty lining from the other side, if you understand me! Which is the separator from the other side! So it just looks very faded, obviously money saving...
Published 10 months ago by Savvyshopper

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bag, 18 Jan 2014
Lovely bag to carry around in chilling day. Very convenience and have space enough to put the wallet and a phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Kipling bag!, 17 Jan 2014
Ms. Gillian Dix "Gilly" (Basingstoke, UK) - See all my reviews
This would not be every woman's choice for a first Kipling bag but I bought it for those occasions when a smaller bag is required. The colour is quite neutral, the size is exactly what I wanted and is right for me. I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it, 15 Jan 2014
It's very small (but the size stated so can't complain!). I would find it a bit small but it's perfect for my daughter
Beautiful quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be a tad bigger, 15 Jan 2014
Nice quality bag. I love the organisation and the sides seem a bit harder than in many othe Kipling bags (which means it holds it shape even when full).
I would love it to be an inch and a half deeper though, to hold a little book or a kindle.
Blue snake is a nice colour, but not like navy or royal blue tones, more like a liitle duller and "warmer" shade.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best little bag, 14 Jan 2014
Got this in black snake option, it's super cute and lovely, spacious for a little bag with 3 compartments, like a small version of Reth bag. Enough for all the little bits and pieces a girl would carry. Loving the black snake, classy and suits everyday and night purpose.

4.0 out of 5 stars small bag, 13 Jan 2014
Ideal to take on holiday and takes more than you would think Inside is very roomy and nice lining. Does not take up a lot of room in a suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee bag, 12 Jan 2014
C. Mac "chrissie" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This is a lovely wee Kipling bag. I am a great fan of Kipling bags and have a few already, but decided on one in the true blue colour. It is a lovely bag, with great pocket options, but when I tried my purse, which is on the large size in it, I realised it was just a little bit small for me. I have reluctantly returned it and ordered a larger style instead. Great returns policy from amazon, postage paid collect plus and received an email within half an hour of dropping it at the collect plus point saying my refund was being processed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit small, 12 Jan 2014
I love Kipling but found this a little small for my needs. However, my daughter loved it so it made a lovely gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked for such a bag for ages, 9 Jan 2014
As I have a problem with a shoulder don't like heavy bags, but need a bag that has decent space for usual daily needs. This bag is ideal for my requirements and am delighted with the amount I can carry comfortably. Also the bag(blue snake) looks great. Couple this with excellent service am Avery happy customer and am sure to be back again.

5.0 out of 5 stars dee kipling shoulder bag brilliant purple, 9 Jan 2014
Adore kipling bags always look for a good price as they are quite expensive amazon price was good delivery was good very pleased with purchase and will order again

Kipling Women's Dee Shoulder Bag