5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday bag
Published 9 months ago by Ella

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with poor lining
Published 7 months ago by Savvyshopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect holiday bag, 14 Dec 2013
I don't understand the reviews about poor quality, mine is up to usual standards. I bought this specifically for holidays, if you travel by budget airline and take hand luggage only then this bag is the perfect size for the small second bag you are permitted to take. 4 zipped pockets in total, an internal zipped pocket inside another is perfect for fitting your passport and boarding pass, whilst the others fit a smaller purse and your handbag essentials.

It's too small for my everyday handbag of course, but if you check the dimensions before you buy then you shouldn't be surprised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling, 30 Dec 2013
Great little bag, just fits nicely under a coat/jacket, it has 3 pockets so you know where your life is, I used this when I'm travelling passports money everything where I put it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grt bag for evenings, 16 Nov 2013
I just love this bag it's small and neat and holds everything I need for evenings and holidays .grt value too and quick service

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 8 Nov 2013
really good size for me has i dont like big handbags purse keys and phone all fit very nicely in it

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant little bag, 29 Dec 2013
Can't believe how much I can fit in this cute little bag, love it!! Am definitely getting in other colours

4.0 out of 5 stars handbag, 28 Dec 2013
Very pleased with the handbag small but still manages to fit a lot of things in nice colour never any complaints with kipling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 5 Mar 2014
This is a beautiful little Kipling bag and although small fits all the essentials in. I carry a largish purse, mobile, keys, umbrella, hairbrush etc and it all fits - not sure if you could fit much more but then I bought this to make sure I didn't carry too much with me. Blue colour goes great with jeans but also looks very smart for all occasions

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Jan 2014
Kipling is so versatile. I wanted a smaller bag for daytime/evening use on holiday. The colour blends in with a lot of summer clothes so practical. I have found with Kipling other bags that there is so much organisation in such little space. I love it. Pam

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with poor lining, 30 Jan 2014
Savvyshopper (Staffordshire England) - See all my reviews
I'm a great fan of Kipling and wanted this small bag for holidays when I usually use my beloved Mattie. However, I have returned it because of the lining - I love the spots, but, the second full zipped part has the spotty lining from the other side, if you understand me! Which is the separator from the other side! So it just looks very faded, obviously money saving tactic, when two pieces of lining should have been put in back to back. I know that I would never enjoy using this bag because of this. Also the outside back zip pocket is only lined one side. Amazon returns service very good. Port red colour also very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great little bag, 30 Jan 2014
great little bag and great price, I can get my purse, glasses, phone, keys and a bit of make up in here big enough to take shopping and fits nicely cross body, WELL pleased.

Kipling Women's Dee Shoulder Bag