on 15 January 2013
When I saw this design ,I had to have one.It's a bigger version of the creativity purse but with a detachable strap.Another winner from Kipling and will be very useful,it is a small bag so only for times when you don't want to carry a lot.Perfect for travelling as can be used as a bag for tickets etc and will easily go into larger bag.Strap is generous for cross body,will go under a coat easily if desired.I don't like the wrist strap versions so this is perfect for me.
on 9 August 2013
Bought in lilac which is a delicate shade but looks lovely and fresh. I've bought Kipling bags before but still can't get my head around how much I can fit inside them! 3 generous pockets inside this bag (one zipped) with open areas between which can also be used. I can easily get my kindle fire inside without having to remove its case and still have room in the section for something else, admittedly a small something. I can still fit my large purse, make up, sunglasses and a travel size Sun cream all at the same time as my kindle because of the way the bag expands making it perfect for a day out. Bought for holiday but couldn't resist using it before.
on 8 February 2013
This is a small bag with 3 sections. Perfect for purse, phone and a few odds and ends. Wanted something small to just grab and take on the school run without having to drag my everyday work bag! Love the kipling brand all bags well made and easy to pop in the washing machine.
on 30 December 2013
Love this handbag.If you just want a bag for keys,purse,mobile and a few small items.This is the bag for you.
on 5 March 2014
This is a wonderful colour (pink orchid) and is a great size to take out at night. I have been using it for work but it may be a little too small for everyday work use. However, it does hold my large purse, phone, cigs, diary, keys etc so it is quite a decent size. I love the ability to hang it across my body, although I would have preferred a fixed strap instead of the clip on one.

This is my 11th or 12th Kipling bag but this is the one I'll be taking on holiday as it's such a great colour!
on 1 January 2014
I ordered two of these bags originally, this being one of two colours. The other bag was fine, but the first one of this colour arrived with poorly finished stitching (long loose/free ends and wrong colour threads coming through internal divider 'wall' of bag). That was sent back and this bag arrived as replacement. This time the colouring/dye appeared uneven and had a 'faded' appearance. Noted that these bags are made in China, not Europe...maybe Kipling need to look into their product quality control more.

I CANNOT FAULT the service here on Amazon - returning both the first and this bags was a hassle free easy process.
on 30 December 2013
I bought this bag in black snake as I thought it might pass as an evening bag. Well, it more than passes as an evening bag! Truly the best clutch/shoulder bag I've ever owned. Yes it's not quite glamorous enough for a black tie event, but for restaurant, pub or club it's perfect. Looks just as good with jeans and t-shirt as a little black dress.

It's great for security, there is an internal zipped compartment which is perfect for your phone, and as usual with all Kiping bags there is clip for your keys. The zips are sturdy and secure and the material is high quality and hard wearing, as always with Kipling. With room to spare I've carried my smart phone, keys, make up and camera, it's like a tardis!
on 27 October 2013
I really like this bag and tend to go for non leather these days so have several Kipling bags. They always have a toggle inside which is meant for keys but I attach my purse to them being a bit paranoid now about pick pockets. The only thing I don't like so much about it is that the shoulder straps are not attached to the side of the bag in the same position, they are fixed on opposite sides so when unzipped, the bag tends to open up with all exposed inside it. I have re-attached one of the clips to the loop made by the zip which helps a bit. I don't know what the advantage of this design was supposed to achieve as all their other bags seem to have the straps attached to the side of the bags.
on 7 December 2013
Kipling make such amazing bags! They all have loads of room and pockets for everything. This purse is no exception!! Great to cram in basic essentials when you don't want a bulky bag to carry around!
on 21 March 2013
Love this small bag come purse lovely colour I will use this a lot plenty of compartments it will hold so much.