5.0 out of 5 stars Great little handbag
Love this handbag.If you just want a bag for keys,purse,mobile and a few small items.This is the bag for you.
Published 6 months ago by Sally Rolling

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but not suitable as a shoulder bag
First impressions are so so.. On the plus sied: I like the colour cactus green, which will go with many of my dresses. The bag is very lightweight and is nicely organised. The centre zipped pocket is useful for cash (could replace a bulky purse) and you could add a slimline card holder. It has a key cord which is a bonus.
The zip was difficult to move, unlike my...
Published 5 months ago by viola

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little handbag, 30 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, but not suitable as a shoulder bag, 10 Feb 2014
The zip was difficult to move, unlike my other Kipling bags. It really took some effort to open the bag. It got easier to open once the bag was filled though, so it will be less of a problem from now on.
What annoyed me most was the strap. The bag does not hang well. It kind of twists up on one side. I understand the reasoning for fixing the strap diagonally from a weight point of view, as the weight is better distributed, but it just does not sit well. I tried it when it was practically empty, with just a lipstick in the middle and some papers either end and it was ok. Now I filled it up with a purse, mobile phone, diary (small, thin) and some tissues it looks very bulky and twists up on one side. The strap covers the opening and restricts access. I think if you only use it minimally it will look great as a clutch or even across the body. However, it does not really lend itself to an everyday bag, as the neat lines are easily spoilt with bulges here and there from items inside the bag.
Also I am not keen on the new lining. I bought this bag, because the lining shown was the old one, which i prefer, but I was out of luck and I received the polka dot one.
I will not use it as daily bag, but for occasions when I need nothing more than tissues, keys and lipstick.

3.0 out of 5 stars KIPLING CREATIVITY X., 1 Jan 2014
I ordered two of these bags originally, this being one of two colours. The other bag was fine, but the first one of this colour arrived with poorly finished stitching (long loose/free ends and wrong colour threads coming through internal divider 'wall' of bag). That was sent back and this bag arrived as replacement. This time the colouring/dye appeared uneven and had a 'faded' appearance. Noted that these bags are made in China, not Europe...maybe Kipling need to look into their product quality control more.

I CANNOT FAULT the service here on Amazon - returning both the first and this bags was a hassle free easy process.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR DAY OR NIGHT, 5 Mar 2014
This is a wonderful colour (pink orchid) and is a great size to take out at night. I have been using it for work but it may be a little too small for everyday work use. However, it does hold my large purse, phone, cigs, diary, keys etc so it is quite a decent size. I love the ability to hang it across my body, although I would have preferred a fixed strap instead of the clip on one.

This is my 11th or 12th Kipling bag but this is the one I'll be taking on holiday as it's such a great colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Jan 2014
Love Kipling. Love this size and style of bag. Roomy enough for keys money lip salve tissues etc when you don't need a bulky bag. Great for holidays on in town if you have an open tote for shopping this small bag keeps your valuables safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 13 Jan 2014
This was bought as one of the pre christmas deals on Amazon and it nearly wasn't given as I liked it so much.Lots of pockets in this bag .Perfect for every day. Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great evening bag!, 30 Dec 2013
I bought this bag in black snake as I thought it might pass as an evening bag. Well, it more than passes as an evening bag! Truly the best clutch/shoulder bag I've ever owned. Yes it's not quite glamorous enough for a black tie event, but for restaurant, pub or club it's perfect. Looks just as good with jeans and t-shirt as a little black dress.

It's great for security, there is an internal zipped compartment which is perfect for your phone, and as usual with all Kiping bags there is clip for your keys. The zips are sturdy and secure and the material is high quality and hard wearing, as always with Kipling. With room to spare I've carried my smart phone, keys, make up and camera, it's like a tardis!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant quality and a lovely colour, 23 Feb 2014
I choose this bag for the style and colour and wasn't disappointed when it arrived. I am considering of purchasing the black snake design and I already have it in the orchard pink and they are both lovely. I would recommend to friends .

4.0 out of 5 stars Kipling bag, 18 Mar 2014
like it very much although it is smaller than I thought it would be. Ideal for using to go to the theatre etc when a larger bag is not required. Very compact. Sue Stockwell

5.0 out of 5 stars great service, 14 Mar 2014
The bag is just what I wanted .it arrived a little earlier than I expected as well.would use this seller again and advise others yo use them.