5.0 out of 5 stars FITS ON YOUR SHOULDER EASILLY.
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks big but actual storageability is small
I bought this in the Lightning Deals at a discounted price. The colour on offer was Celo Grey. The picture of the bag online was of a lovely warm brownish colour. The actual colour of Celo Grey is a washed out, breeze block kind of grey.

The picture also shows a hobo style bag, which made me think it'd have heaps of storage space. I was so surprised when I saw...
Published 13 months ago by M. Leung

5.0 out of 5 stars FITS ON YOUR SHOULDER EASILLY., 14 Feb. 2014
Usually dont go for Kipling bags inless they've got a few outside pockets. I usually go for the Defea (must have at least about 8) Saw this on a lightning deal-Port Red. Went for it. Arrived the next day (Amazon Prime) The minute I opened it, I loved it. The colour, I loved (have a Uki in this colour) The carry handles on this bag, are different to the usual handles that u get in the Basic range. They're about a cm thick & are rope wise and are so comfortable to hold. They're is no leather on the handles-which I quite like because this is the first place to show signs of a well used bag. As mentioned in other reviews, a full depth section either side, of the main body of the bag-and NOT fastened with the dreaded velcro but magnetic fastner. This bag is 12 litres-Defea 11. Its a good sized bag. Only one pen holder, other usual Kipling pockets and key fob. This bag makes a welcome change because its stream lined and doesn't look bulky.Another style to add to my ever growing Kipling collection. Excellent delivery from Amazon Prime and DPD:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very surprised!!, 24 Jan. 2014
I ordered this not knowing if I would keep it as I usually hate shoulder bags due to handles always slipping off my very narrow shoulders, but I absolutely loved the style of the Bagsational. I chose the triangle print as I love the bold kipling colours and it is stunning and not as in your face as it looks!!. Firstly to the shoulder handles well I walk at least 4 miles to work 4 days a week and gave this a good trial first day, I had my lunch, work shoes, 2 cans of drink and the usual purse and make up and it was still light to carry and the handles did not slip once and there was no shifting the bag about into a comfier position. I normally take a backpack but I've used this for 2 weeks non stop now and I love it also been caught out in heavy rain and none of my things have got wet or even slightly damp!. Sorry the review is so long but just wanted to let people know that this big gorgeous bag is more than suitable for a tiny framed person like myself (4ft 11!!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag but........, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag (Electronics)
I received this bag on Saturday and put it through it's paces today. It took an umbrella, lightweight raincoat, bottle of water etc. if anything it was under-filled, but still it came up trumps as a shoulder bag. This bag was everything I bought it for. This is about my 12th Kipling bag and I do not buy them for their monkey attachments. This was stated as having a metal monkey. What I got was a small , cheap, plastic monkey. So small that it had a choking hazard warning for under-threes attached to it.
Sorry Kipling I took a star away for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag!, 19 Aug. 2014
This is the perfect bag for me, super shape, the usual Kipling smart but strong fabric, sits beautifully on my shoulder, spacious but with the usual internal pockets, two wonderful pockets on either side of the main compartment which are the full size of the bag and close with magnetic poppers AND amazing colours! Am afraid had to have two, the Cafe Latte, a very sophisticated neutral, and the Dazzling Yellow which is really a zingy yellowish lime green - fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensational bagsational, 17 Dec. 2013
This bag was a little larger than expected, but I have found it great especially when you don't want to take a shopping bag,. I had it two days before discovering the two additional compartments, one either side of zip! Nice clean lines, not cluttered with additional pockets on outside of bag. BAGS of room inside. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 31 Jan. 2014
C. Workman (England) - See all my reviews
Love this bag - more of a hand bag than a shopping bag. Main compartment zips up to keep everything secure. Two side sections with very firm clasping poppers so also seem very secure.
Only minor complaint is that the section for mobile phone is placed too near the zip so unable to close zip if phone in it's pocket! Phone has to be loose in main compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD BAG, 13 April 2014
It came on time and packaged well. Practical bag and not too deep that you loose your stuff. Good size and colour goes with most things. This is a shoulder bag and at times I have a little trouble keeping it there - this could be my shoulder rather than the bag. Not sorry I bought it though!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE This bag!, 9 April 2014
I ordered this bag feeling rather unsure of the colour. When it arrived I was pleasantly surprised, it's a lovely mustardy colour.

It's the perfect size, big but not too big for all my daily junk.

I've had so many compliments, it's the prefect bag for Spring/Summer and it was a good price here on Amazon compared to the actual Kipling shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Colour, 27 April 2014
This is my newest Kipling bag and it is lovely. It is quite large and has all the Kipling features that we know and love. The two large external pockets are very useful. This bag is more 'dressy' than Kipling bags in general but still great for everyday use. Can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 14 Feb. 2014
Absolutely fantastic bag for anyone who likes a large bag. Opens wide to enable you to see contents without having to rummage for things and two extra hidden pockets are a big bonus. Well made and very stylish.

Kipling Women's Bagsational Shoulder Bag