I've just bought the Kipling Bagsational in Celo Grey and was delighted to find the wallet in the same colour scheme.

Published 8 months ago by JK

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay....but
I had high expectations from this product. Everything is great about it except it does not stay closed. I find it so annoying. Other then that it is brilliant.
Published 3 months ago by E. Vermillio

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard wearing, resilient, looks great and lasts forever - super., 30 Nov 2013
JK "Julie K." (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kipling Women's Brownie W Wallet (Shoes)

I already own two Brownie wallets, the first one is more than 5 years old, and find them to be incredibly hard wearing and resilient. There's nothing my wallets haven't been put through, including a quick 'refresh' in the washing machine when they've needed sprucing up, and they just seem seem to survive it all with no real signs of wear and tear.

As for space, well, there's enough room in a Brownie wallet for practically everything you need to carry around plus endless pockets and slots for those 'non-essentials' such as photos and other quirky bits and pieces we can't live without.

I've never known the zips to snag or break or the popper on the front flap to come loose or rip out. I'm not saying these things don't happen, I'm merely saying that I've never experienced them. General quality of the fabric and finishing is excellent.

I'm more than happy to recommend the Brownie Wallet to anyone who needs a large, roomy purse however; it's worth mentioning these wallets are almost the size of a very small clutch bag and won't fit into a tiny bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars The purse!, 22 Jan 2014
The wife loves it - cant keep enough money in it to satisfy her tho - thats not a complaint about the purse!!!!
Enough slots for all her cards, change and paper 10/10 (from the wife)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely purse, 13 April 2014
Very pleased with this purse. Looks and feels really good and am sure will be really hard wearing. Bargain price and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, 26 Jan 2014
I already own this wallet but in a different material and I just love it. I got this as a spare, just in case my other one does break (been using over a year and you wouldn't know it, it looks great) as I'd be lost without it. It fits so much in but doesn't get all fat and bulky, although it isn't the smallest in the first place but if you are using a handbag rather than a pocket that doesn't matter. I'm very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 26 Jan 2014
Beautiful purse matches my kipling bag perfectly, especially love that it will accomodate sterling and different currency notes whilst abroad without having to fold them, I am a massive fan of kipling bags as they are practical as well as eye candy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling brownie wallets, 9 Jan 2014
I brought this wallet and I love it. This will be used as an everyday use there's enough pockets that I can use to keep all the stuff in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift, 31 Dec 2013
C. L. Dixon (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Bought for my friends birthday and she was delighted. Immediately transferred her things from her old purse and has raved about it ever since! Good quality and plenty if room inside!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 26 Dec 2013
I bought this for my daughter as a birthday present, and she loves it. It is well made and has plenty of capacity. My granddaughter has two or three Kipling bags and loves them all.

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased, 29 Oct 2013
smart functional wallet suitable for any occasion ideal gift for friend's on birthday's and not expensive i was very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, 4 July 2014