5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely happy customer, 27 Jan 2014
Absolutely thrilled with this bag! I love the size it's excellent quality and it looks great! It's multi functional can be used for work or travelling, has a sophisticated look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jan 2014
Perfect for my travel needs - good size with suitable pockets for easy access. Delighted with colour choice as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic weekend bag!, 12 Mar 2014
Being quite new to Kipling bags, I've recently bought other bags in this design and love them. To 'complete' my set of bags I thought I'd treat myself to this Travel Tote bag. As with all my other purchases, I love it! It holds absolutely loads. My husband and I enjoy weekends away when we can and it has been perfect. Would recommend to anyone. Am tempted to have one in another colour!!! I have definately got the Kipling bug now!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value & style!!, 25 Feb 2014
I loved this tote bag in both the black and brown snake. After buying one for my daughter in law as a Christmas gift I returned to buy another for myself and also a smaller bag for toiletries and other travel essentials!! This is a lovely roomy bag with clever zips for extending the capacity it looks classy and stylish in this lovely new snake design. Wound recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SLEEPOVER BAG, 9 Feb 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter so she could get everything in one bag for occasional sleepovers. Holds everything she needs and more so excellent for what it was purchased for. Usual Kipling quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bag!, 8 Feb 2014
I'm so glad I got this for under 30! It is perfect and large enough for the gym, weekends, travel and work. Great colour and will last ages!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 8 Nov 2013
As always with Kipling excellent quality. Size good for weekend bag. Bought for a gift. Recipient delighted. Wood recommend if you want a lightweight weekend bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 21 Feb 2014
I am a Kipling fan and this bag is nice quality as usual. It has enough room to hold even kids jacket. Really nice size for journey. You can fold and put it into suitcase easily. (Although you can't fold like 'Kipling 2go') My children said that the design (Monkey Mania) looks bit sober'. Possibly.., but hey I like monkey anyway. :D Function-wise, It would be perfect if Kipling add a shoulder strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Bag, 20 May 2014
This bag is very good value for money. It's lightweight but sturdy and got masses of space ... and it has a monkey!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great weekend bag, 25 April 2014
Lightweight very large bag. I have a number of these art bags and use one every weekend. I have used it on long and short haul flights. Be careful not to over fill. Every traveller should own one.

Kipling Art M Medium Travel Tote Bag