on 10 March 2014
Yup, it does what it claims! Two output sockets, one 1A and one 2.1A. It's crisp and Apple-esque and doesn't get too warm. Excellent. What more can you say? I'd buy ten if I could think of ten uses.
on 30 June 2014
Would have given this Zero Stars - do not buy. This lasted less than 10 minutes. Heard a bang from the plug and it worked no more.

Always concerned me buying something this cheap - just is not worth it.
on 9 March 2014
I can't find fault with this one. I use it to simultaneously charge my iPhone5 and iPad retina display and works well with both without getting the Apple pop up saying can't charge as not official Apple charger.
on 11 June 2014
Junk. Only one of the ports work. Amazed these guys who make stuff for Apple goods always fail. Don't bother.
on 20 February 2014
So pleased with this item I ordered a second one straight away. 2 output ports with differing specs mean that an iPad can be juiced up alongside the iPhone at a fast pace.
on 13 March 2014
I was a bit apprehensive about buying this plug as so many reviews of such plugs were suggesting they lee up on first use. I am pleased to say that this plug is in constant use charging both my ipad and iPhone at the same time and it works great, very quick charging time
on 20 June 2014
Over heated, dont purchace, very disappointed, postage too expensive to return. Would consider this dangerous if left plugged in unsupervised ad it heated up so quickly.
on 13 June 2014
Seemed to stop working after 2 days. I left it plugged in the mains, not charging anything. Im sure you should be able to do that
on 6 December 2014
DO NOT BUY! Nearly set on fire whilst asleep, luckily electrics blew first. Contacted seller for refund.
review image review image
on 11 July 2014
The two ports don't charge simultaneously, and charging is excruciatingly slow. Could be a faulty plug- but I haven't heard back from the seller since I contacted them weeks ago. Boo.