4.0 out of 5 stars AKG craftsmanship
Whathifi gave it 5 stars, and being a fan of Japanese manufacturing and already having AKG headphones (for indoor use) I went with it.
+ These are WELL MADE earphones, I wouldn't be surprised it they will last you years (like they should).
+ They are TINY and fit in your ears nicely.
+ I have no gripe with sound clarity, for their size they sound amazing,...
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars As expected, mic does not work at all with ...
As expected, mic does not work at all with my iPhone5. Sound quality is OK. Feel a bit pain when wearing too long.
Published 1 month ago by Bob

4.0 out of 5 stars AKG craftsmanship, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: AKG K323XS A Ultra-Small In-Ear Headphones with 1-Button Remote and Mic for use with Android Devices - Black (Electronics)
+ They are TINY and fit in your ears nicely.
+ I have no gripe with sound clarity, for their size they sound amazing, loud and clear.
+ Yes they have bass, but keep looking if you're a basshead.

It has a few issues though:
- It is only 1m length, the standard 1.3m would have been better, so that you could put your music device in your pants pocket.
- Rigid cable, I had cheaper earphones with a soft cable and loved it. However, you will get used to it.
- The mike has an unfortunate design and may get stuck in the collar of your coat. Really, they should've made it flush with the cable.

I would look around, but I don't think you will find anything like it for the price of these.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound, comfortable, all-round mostly great! No regrets in buying this product., 7 Feb. 2015
Love these earphones. Definitely the best ones I've owned, I previously had the Klipsch S3s and these blow them out of the water. They're very small, one bud is smaller than the tip of my pinky finger and above all it sounds very very good! I don't find them lacking in terms of sound. Lows, mids and highs are all superb! The in-line control works well and the microphone from what people have told me is fairly good. They're also very good for sport, small, lightweight and of course the button to play/pause/skip. No worries about having them in helmets or anything!
My only gripe would be that the cable is a bit short. Definitely shorter than average, I'm only average height myself but I imagine someone of a taller stature might encounter some difficulties. It isn't too much of a problem but it's what stops this from being 5 stars. Otherwise well worth the purchase if you're in the market for new earphones!

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect!, 14 Mar. 2014
Georgios Pentsas (Thessaloniki, Greece) - See all my reviews
The only thing that holds me back from giving this a five star rating is the fact that the sound is a bit weak (the small drivers show but this is exactly what they were bought for in the first place) but the clarity is excellent. Very nice quality

4.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., 10 Sept. 2014
Very please with the sound quality and it comes with tiny plug covers to fit my child-sized ear canals (plus three larger sizes too). Would prefer a slightly longer cable: at 1m long, I'm prone to unplugging myself from time to time. Would recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars As expected, mic does not work at all with ..., 22 Feb. 2015