Published 16 months ago by Steve.J

3.0 out of 5 stars It's only OK, not great.
Clearly as a sampler, there's a fairly wide range of beats on this CD. I think "samplers" should be priced to entice you to buy. This isn't cheap!
Published 5 months ago by R. F. Hawkins

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice introduction to Anjuna House music - and free (for the moment!!), 10 Aug 2013
Steve.J (Glos. UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
Anjunadeep is an offshoot of the Anjunabeats label (as I have recently found out) and this sampler album gives a nice snapshot of the music and artists available. I have not listened to much 'House' style music before, but this sampler album impressed me, there is not a bad track on there - in my opinion anyway, although some tracks may seem to be a bit 'samey', but that could just be me. (Update - after a few listens to this album the 'samey' comment was unwarranted, it is a damn good selection, hence I have upgraded my original 4* rating to 5*)

The first track, Beautiful Life by Martin Roth, was one I had heard before and really liked and this made me listen to what this album had to offer, I am glad that I did.

I do try to download as many of these free sampler albums as possible. Well, what have you got to lose, try something new for free - that has got to be a good idea, if you don't like it at least you have tried something new and broadened your musical horizons. God knows, almost anything is better than a lot of the X Factor 'inspired' pap that is fired at us all the time (Simon Cowell has a lot to answer for!!)

So, give this a try, especially while it is on free download, you might be surprised by it. This not hard house, well in my very limited experience, so it should appeal to a range of musical tastes. I hope you enjoy it - if not you can always delete it!! I for one, will be buying more from this label.

Do look at the free MP3 section on Amazon on a regular basis to see if there is anything that might appeal to you - you never know what you might be missing!!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's only OK, not great., 29 Jun 2014
R. F. Hawkins - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent album, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
Only got this when it was free, and I can say Im really impressed and goes quite nicely on a summers evening chilling. Brilliant tunes

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Anjunadeep Album, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
Got a couple of their releases. Always a pleasant and cheery listening experience. You can have this playing in the background quite nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
great sampler album which should be a great introduction to above and beyond and some superb quality dance music.
can't fault

3.0 out of 5 stars Music, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
It wouldn't be something I'd choose but it's ok. I gave it a try due to it being free. Overall ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT selection, 14 Oct 2013
Grant Macdonald "WriHen" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
A fantastic selection of tracks from the Anjunadeep label showcasing the incredible music they release. Just sit back, turn it up and relax.

5.0 out of 5 stars out of the blue, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
Fantastic sample of tracks from an label I had not heard of before.
Almost given up loading samplers as variable but this has a theme and feel which made me listen repeatedly to it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for a freebee, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
This is great music for listening to in the car driving along the motorway. I'm not sure what my twenty-something daughter thinks of me liking this stuff but its actually ok.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Freebie, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Anjunadeep Sampler (MP3 Download)
Downloaded this on the off chance that it would be ok. Its more than ok and is a really good mix of pretty typical House.

Anjunadeep Sampler