5.0 out of 5 stars Peter Pan had better watch out.......
I took a chance as there was no feedback on this product, and I'm glad that I did! I think therefore, that I am the first ever reviewer! I have been after bamboo crochet hooks for the right price for a while, and found other reviews on Amazon saying how some of the Bamboo hooks were rough and hard to use. NOT SO with these! They came the next day on Prime and I have been...
Published 17 months ago by M. L. Tebbutt-bushell

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Bought because of good reviews despite low price - should have trusted my instinct. 1st crochet hook splintered as soon as I took it out of case. I then used 2 others - neither feel smooth. The yarn does not slip easily over the hooks. You get what you pay for I guess. I won't be using again - will stick to my mother' sold aluminium ones.
Published 4 months ago by Angela Mabel

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 14 Feb. 2014
This review is from: FUSION - Set of 12 High Quality Bamboo Carbonized Crochet Hooks Needles 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5, 5.5, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm in a plastic partitioned wallet/case (Kitchen & Home)
I was surprised by the quality of these hooks, my wife has already made a pair of baby booties which are very cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars bamboo hooks, 7 Feb. 2014
Fast delivery lovely product only trouble is I personally find them very difficult to use they don't slide easily thru the work and seem to stick a lot, but I think it's because I crochet quite tight

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely to use, 29 Nov. 2013
did not cost the earth, are lovely to use, arrived quickly. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend to other crafters

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Crochet Hooks, 22 Nov. 2013
These hooks are really light and lovely to work with. The hooks pull the wool through smoothly. I tried a bamboo hook that my niece has and just had to have a set of my own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 22 Nov. 2013
I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality of these crochet hooks, given the price tag. Smooth and nicely made, they were really nice. I took them out of the cheapo plastic wallet though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery and very happy with purchase, 17 Jan. 2015
Prompt delivery and very happy with purchase. I have been looking for a set of bamboo hooks for a while but have been put off by the high prices. These are very easy to work with and produce a better finish than any other crochet hooks that I have used. Would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars These are really great for a beginner but as a more experienced crocheter ..., 6 Jan. 2015
These are really great for a beginner but as a more experienced crocheter I found that they did not have the weight needed for fast work. The larger hooks don't hook well as the lip isn't deep enough. But the wood is good quality and they are always good to have around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality at a good price., 12 Dec. 2014
These same to be of very good quality. The price was good and they arrived quickly. I can't wait to give these to my wife as part of her Christmas gift. She will make great use of them and they look like they will last. I may well return to this seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't think I was going to like these as I have never used wooden crochet hooks ..., 25 Jan. 2015
I didn't think I was going to like these as I have never used wooden crochet hooks before. BUT I am loving them, they are giving me the right gauge which ive never had before and they slide through the work fine. I'd definitely recommended them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 24 July 2014
I have just started to crochet and these hooks are perfect for just that! They are very reasonably priced and sturdy. I often use bamboo knitting needles and it's great to have a full set of sizes for such a low price!

‹ Previous | 16 7 812 | Next ›