5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile read!!
Published 6 months ago by Emma

2.0 out of 5 stars wrong title
The title of this should read, 'how to get your ex back'. So therefore it addresses none of the issues in the context of moving on and changing your life.
Published 19 months ago by C J

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile read!!, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Break-Up Bible: The Keep Strong, Let Go And Move On Guide (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. I read it in a couple of hours, I just couldn't put it down. It's one that I will go back to as it has a chapter on getting back together with someone which does not apply to me just now but it might sometime in my future. It gives you a realistic view of what a guy is thinking, and it makes you realise he may miss you and feel rejected at some point - he will feel how he made you feel when he dumped you - even though the break up is for good, it helps you understand how he is thinking. That in turn can aid the healing process of moving on - and moving towards loving life!

Really recommend this book even if you haven't went through a serious break up, if you've been rejected or still have a crush on someone after a long time - this is the book for you. It's a great tool for every girl to own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got a broken heart? Read this, and you'll soon have your joy back., 11 May 2014
Another five stars for magda's amazing self help book. I felt ghastly, and this book shone a light to the way out for me! Best on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly inspirational!, 18 April 2015
I have not read a book for ten years or so but after a break up I was looking for some self help books to deal with the break up pain! I read this book in a day and felt like the book was talking about a lot of my experiences and thoughts! It has inspired me to move on and not dwell on what could have been!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, 28 Feb. 2014
What a find this book was. Insightful, compassionate, inspiring and helpful. Anyone going through a breakup should read this (or any of Magda B Brajer's other books) for advice and support. It was like having a best friend put their arm around me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book a. Must read, 24 Feb. 2014
really good book No nonsense just good advice am 're reading it. ending my 12year marraige gets me through the bad days

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous book!!!, 20 Feb. 2014
Inspiring!!!!!.... I loved this book, it made a lot of sense!!.. I now know why I'm so confused with the relationship I have just recently come out of... I swear this book was written about "him". I'm gonna have a ball being on my own for a while!!! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars The Break-Up Bible, 26 Dec. 2013
The Break-Up-Bible

This book was very helpfull and made one feel better, and a lot off the thing in it are very true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book! Makes so much sense!, 16 Nov. 2013
Great read and full of useful information. Lots of points raised I could see in my situation, and it gave me a big confidence boost! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 25 Oct. 2013
THIS BOOK IS TOTALLY BRILLIANT FOR ANYONE GOING THROUGH A BREAK UP AND THE STAYING SILENT ADVICE IS JUST SO ESSENTIAL AND THIS REALLY WORKS OR THE CYCLE KEEPS GOING ON AND AON AN DON AS I WELL KNOW REALLY FAB AUTHOR THIS LADY IS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 22 Sept. 2013
This book was very honest and true to its words! I enjoyed reading every bit of it but just wish it was longer! I couldn't put it down! I definitely recommend this book to all the heartbroken ladies out there! It makes u feel empowered and positive :) loved it thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›