5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable flip-flops
I bought these flip-flops for my Mum, they are very light and comfortable, she even wears them to work sometimes (she's a teacher). I'm just thinking about buying one pair for myself as they really are so comfy and they are made of material that won't smell.
Published 20 months ago by Vladi

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but big
These are more like a women's size 6. They still fit my size five feet but have a lot of space around the entire foot. Very comfortable though.
Published 9 days ago by WW Stow

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable flip-flops, 17 Jun. 2013
Vladi (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 20 Jun. 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars so very comfortable, 30 July 2014
B. Dunleavy "book lover" (nottingham, england) - See all my reviews
They came on time. I am thrilled with the colour and the fit. These particular crocs are so wonderfully comfortable. They are light on the feet yet still manage to feel supportive. I have them in 7 colours and don't wear anything else all through the summer and also as slippers. I always had problems with sandals which often chafed or hurt. No longer I never suffer from painful feet any more and they even fit if your feet swell in the heat. I would strongly recommend them. How wonderful to be able to get them so quickly and easily from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops ever, 20 Jun. 2014
Beanie Luck (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I am a woman, 41, so at that age where comfort is far more important than style.

I broke my foot a few years ago and my foot is pinned and so having a shoe i can wear that doesn't hurt my feet is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I despise crocs, i think they are disgusting, always have, and about 6 months ago for Christmas i received a pair of crocs flip flops.

I opened them up, looked at my mother who had bought them for me and said are you joking mummy, crocs? You know i think they are vile, she laughs and says, you havent put them on your feet yet, i reply ok fine ill try them, so very reluctantly on they went and i honestly cant lie, it was amazing, they fit my feet like a glove, soft, squidgy, supportive, they dont rub, the little nodules massage my feet as i walk in them, i loved them. My mum had bought me a purple pair as they are my favourite colour and i wore them out, i wore them in the house like slippers even over winter, they were never off my feet.

I have now bought the black and Lime green pairs for summer.

I very rarely give 5 stars to anything but these are brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable flip flops, 9 Aug. 2014
Dido Wilson (Staines, Middlesex, UK) - See all my reviews
I like these very much. The description I found misleading as I thought at first they were either blue or black, but ordered them anyway because I could be happy with either colour. It would have been more accurate to say blue (or ocean) with black trim.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect flip flops, 25 Aug. 2014
Mrs. C. L. Styles "Christine Styles" (Hastings England) - See all my reviews
These are my 3rd pair of crocs flip flops. They are marvellous. Hard wearing, comfortable, easy to walk in. I wore a pair for every day of my 3 week camping holiday, walking and cycling for miles, and they are still in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Croc-flops, 4 Jan. 2015
This is the first pair of flip flops I have ever found anything to enthuse about. These feel fitted and my feet do not slip around as they do in other flip-flops. Sounded expensive at the time, but I am glad I made the choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars the item was a perfect womens' UK5, 2 Feb. 2015
The size UK5 is advertised as men UK5, but women UK6. The latter information only showed up after putting the item into the shopping basekt. Lucky enough, I saw it and switched my purchase from UK5 (=W-UK6) to UK4 (=W-UK5). Following this, the item was a perfect womens' UK5. If only the men's size were checked, it would have been larger than advertised. So, be careful that you order the right size if you are a women.

Fitting: In general very wide - which is perfect for me as I have wide feet and most women's shoes assume that lady feet should be nice an narrow.
Comfort: Very soft to walk in and the texture makes them comfortable to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 23 Nov. 2014
Looks Great, feels great. Really Happy with the purchase.
Feels lke your're walking on air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and very comfy, 13 July 2014
Fabulous and good quality. I have been wearing this for a long time and I can't fault it.