Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£17.04

on 15 February 2014
I got this book as I am learning how to use a mac laptop computer with this operating system. The book is very good it starts very basic and works up from there. With in four weeks I was using the mac as if I had never used a Windows computer .
I am very pleased with this book because it has guided me through every step I had to learn to be able to use the mac laptop and also I was able to go back as many steps as I needed to to refresh my memory when I got stuck on any point. The way the book has been written I was also able to skip some bits as I could do them.

It came very well wrapped and early I was very pleased.
on 26 December 2013
A good book to read if you are a novice or, like me, you'd sussed out 90% of the OS and wanted the gaps filled in. I'll pass it on to a friend now - it's not a book to keep on referring to once you've got from it what you want to know.
on 14 January 2014
As with all "dummies" books there is a lot of information packed into it, it helps to make this operating system more friendly.
on 15 March 2014
very easy to understand for beginers made learning easier. would recommend to any one learning on a new apple computer.
on 16 February 2014
It did not cover the parts that I required i.e. iPhoto and iMovie I required these elements for my use
on 10 March 2014
This book has been a great help as are new to this operating system since buying our new Apple iMac
on 21 September 2014
Superb Book it's helping me understand my new imac no end. I have a few different books from the dummies series for different subjects. It doesn't matter what the subject matter is they're all superb!
on 25 February 2014
I am new to iMacs . This book did n't answer many of my basic queries e.g. Why does the add widgets extra widgets section list many widgets that the computer does n't want to open (non-approved developers). How do I set a weekly alarm buzzer at a set time and day? Why is it so difficult to set up mail if using BT in the UK ?
Good on what it covers but considering many prospective customers will be Windows converts it could be a lot better.
on 12 August 2014
This book is out of date with Mavericks already. Quite a few of the diagrams and directions just simply do not exist on my Mavericks machine. Hopeless.
on 24 June 2014
A really helpful and clearly written book that is ideal for dipping into. It has answered all of my questions and far, far more.