on 29 July 2013
Dropped on these lil beauties, you know what you are getting, although some converse sizes seem to vary on different styles. Colour great, they go with everything.
on 9 December 2013
I bought these for my daughter - she opened them about ten minutes ago, the reaction was priceless.
Fantastic colour - much bluer than in the picture.
Awesome!!!
on 26 June 2013
They were dilvered very quickly but my wife found them very uncomfortable to wear they seem to wringle up and the eye holes rubbed
on 6 June 2013
I bought these upon the recommendation of various veteran power lifters. Specifically I wanted to start training the wide stance AKA sumo dead lift. When I conventional dead lift I do so with out foot ware but when I tried dead lifting with a wide stance my feet would slide over my socks, this is no good. I've also started to back squat with them and it feels very different than squatting with a raised heel. I've recently seen the same product for sale elsewhere for £50 so I consider the price on Amazon UK a good one. They are built of a high quality and are free from any fault. I have noticed though that they make a noise when I walk, sounds a little like a tennis ball being struck. . . . maybe that's because of the rubber toe cap? It's of no concern to me though because I need not be stealthy :-) I like these and considering that I will only wear them for my squat and dead lift I think they will last a very long time. Recommended value for money product.
on 15 July 2013
I am a mature (over 45 ) person and I love these very comfy for walking not heavy on feet might get more.
on 18 November 2014
Love these shoes and they are comfortable, I feel they may be slightly small I take a 3-4 depending on the style of the shoe and I ordered a 3.5 but I think slightly tighter fitting is better as they feel more secure. Delivery was very quick.
on 22 August 2013
they are shoes - that was primarily the niche i needed them to fill. they do this.
they go on feet - like most good shoes they go on you feet and cover them to shield you from cold, sun, and abrasions.
on 8 November 2014
My stable of converses has grown by another three pairs - all fabulous colours, perfect fit and look gorgeous. I'm going to put them away now and get them out again in the Spring.
on 21 October 2014
5 Stars, I love converse shoes and I was looking for yellow ones in my size. I take size 10 (44 EU) and these fit perfectly as expected : )
on 7 January 2014
great style and fit, good colour choices, really good value for money.very fast delivery,they have avery good wear life all round