5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cleaner
Published 7 months ago by bettylou

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't remove the stain after multiple applications
I will use it on the rest of my couch as it didn't cause any discoloration (aways test before using) and I hope it will prevent future stains at least.
Published 14 months ago by erab6f

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cleaner, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Cleaner with Scotchgard Protector 388 ml (Kitchen & Home)
My Scottie dog commandeered my armchair eighteen months ago. Initially this was funny but as the armchair became unusable by humans I became concerned. I tried to steam clean it without success and this cleaner was my last attempt to clean before bringing in the professionals. I vacuumed the armchair and applied this cleaner as per instructions. It was so easy to apply I knew it would not work so I was stunned at the results. I waited until the cleaner dried and just vacuumed the armchair again and it's like new! I bought the armchair in 2008 and this was its first cleaning. This is a truly excellent cleaner. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans really well, 7 May 2014
Have used this on my sofa to get rid of some stains.
Worked really well and am quite impressed.
Haven't tested the "Protection" bit yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars upholstery cleaner., 1 May 2014
I have pale coloured seat covers in my new car(bad move) and having read the reviews decided to purchase this cleaner.Very good at removing stains,the only downside is if raindrops land on the seats a water stain appears,is this due to the protector I wander??

5.0 out of 5 stars love this stuff, 4 Mar 2014
Bought this stuff tae clean coffee off a fabric suite it cleaned no bother I just love the stuff, for getting marks away. Will Dec buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 17 Feb 2014
This stuff does exactly what it says. I cleaned four dining chairs that were quite soiled - they needed 2 or 3 applications but came up like new. There was enough left in the can to do 3 applications on all seats in my car which also came up like new. It claims to leave a scotch guard against future stains, let's see!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Feb 2014
Needed something to clean my fabric sofa, and this definitely works with no effort at all, will definitely purchase again

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
A1

5.0 out of 5 stars Life saver, 27 Sep 2013
CTH (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Follow the instructions and you will be well impressed. Not only did it remove the stain but it now has a Scotch guard which should help with any other mishaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars so I was pleased with my decision to purchase said, 6 Sep 2014
It did what the label said it would, so I was pleased with my decision to purchase said item

5.0 out of 5 stars totally recommend for every fabric sofa, 30 Nov 2014
Very good product for cleaning fabric sofa and it's does what it's said on the bottle