5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item
Really pleased with this product. it is a lovely tea! Will definitely be ordering this item again in the future.
Published 9 months ago by Lucy

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Sencha
Now there's no way of saying this without sounding like a dork so I'll get it out of the way: Having lived in Japan we've been used to some pretty top grade Sencha. This was disappointing.

Published 5 months ago by Mike Taylor

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Sencha, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Clearspring Organic Japanese Green Tea Sencha Loose 125 g (Grocery)

Decent Sencha leaves should be fine, bright green and really fragrant. This tea reminds me of Bancha- same tree that the young Sencha leaves are picked from- but often the second harvest and lower grade. The leaves in this packet are large, coarse and a dry dark green colour. The tea isn't light, bright and subtle, it's darker and a little bitter even with a short brew.

Compared this to some other "Sencha" we got from a market stall (less then half the price) and Tesco green tea. Marginally better than the Tesco stuff as it does at least have a hint of that sweet Sencha/ Bancha taste but no different to other so called Sencha from UK brands. Mix in a spoon or two of Matcha to the packet and it's OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 27 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best green tea, no bitterness, 10 Sep 2013
I don't normally write reviews but i thought i'll share my experience. This is my first Clearspring green tea and i'm falling in love with green tea again. This tea doesn't have a bitter taste like supermarket ones. I just simply like that i can enjoy the green tea benefits again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear spring Sencha loose tea, 28 Aug 2013
I was disappointed to see that this product seams to be dropped from your range of teas. I hope this was just temporary

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Green tea, 18 Aug 2013
This Japanese green tea really is green and fresh, you can taste the antioxidants! We only use a small teaspoon of loose tea in a very fine strainer such as the SwissGold reusable cone shape coffee filter KF4. Pour through with water that has boiled, add a little cold water, most importantly drink immediately

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality tea, 21 Jun 2013
good quality tea I used to by in a local Sainsbury's Haywards Heath) that is not there any more. It is my favourite green tea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong and full of flavour green tea, 30 May 2013
M. Greliak (London) - See all my reviews
I am very fond of loose tea and good green organic tea leaves are difficult to find. This tea fully meets my expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Green Tea, 13 Feb 2013
Nathaniel Browne "The SpaceApache" (Southampton, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Having tried many different green teas, Clearsprings have proven to be the best. Delicate, fragrant and refreshing paying heed to the preparation instructions produces a fantastic cup of vert. And in bags like this, it lasts for quite a while too.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love tea and this is the best green tea I ..., 8 Aug 2014
I love tea and this is the best green tea I have ever tasted. Delicious and without being bitter.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value and taste, 26 Aug 2014
The nicest I've had in this price range and lasts a long time.