5.0 out of 5 stars Very good coffee
I love this coffee. It smells delicious as soon as you open the packet and it brews into dark, strong lovely coffee. Unfortunately for my husband this coffe doesn't quite agree with his (weak) tummy, but on the other side of the coin, that leaves A LOT of coffee for me! Not Carte Noires fault that my husband can't handle his coffee, now is it? Highly recommended
Published 3 months ago by Siv M Overrein

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT!!! ONLY ONE PACKET FOR 13
Published 12 months ago by LAZYEYE

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T DO IT!!! ONLY ONE PACKET FOR 13, 24 Aug 2013
This review is from: Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g (Grocery)
BEWARE OF THIS ITEM - 13 ODD FOR 250g? when the price says 11.80 per kilo!!! YOU SHOULD GET nearly 5 PACKS FOR THIS PRICE!! YOU'RE BEING RIPPED OFF - LAST TIME I ORDERED A SIMILAR PRODUCT 200g X 5 FOR 19.00, however , this has been removed from the listing - take no notice of the review "it's worth the hefty price tag" - you can buy this in your local supermarket for 3.00 I'm reporting this to the relevant authorities.AMAZON already know about this, and have done for months!!! Getting greedy, Amazon, you won't see me again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this until Amazon sorts out the pricing, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g (Grocery)
14.42 buys you one 250 g pack, which is NOT 11.54/kg. I have asked Amazon to sort this out, still waiting for a response. In the mean time, don't buy it!!! 14.42 for a SINGLE pack is absurd.

1.0 out of 5 stars DELICIOUS BUT AMAZON PRICE IS NOT COMPETITIVE, 5 Nov 2013
This review is from: Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g (Grocery)
Probably the best coffee on the market but quite how Amazon can justify this particular price is a mystery. Reported this today, Amazon say they are looking into this. In the meantime, keep with the quality but look elsewhere for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped Off Again, 15 Oct 2013
D. Rennolds (Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g (Grocery)
I have to agree with the other reviewer, this is a bit of a con. I had previously ordered a pack of 5 x 250grs & was pleased with the product, so I reordered the same only to discover that I only got one 250grs pack for 15.07, which is a ridiculous price for this product...

1.0 out of 5 stars Pricing is incorrect, 22 Aug 2013
This review is from: Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g (Grocery)
13.46 buys you one 250 g pack, this is NOT as Amazon have priced the item 11.09/kg. Wish I had read the feedback from a similarly disgruntled customer who paid 14.42 for a SINGLE pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good coffee, 25 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive!, 24 Sep 2013
Mr. C. Wharton (northampton U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g (Grocery)
I hate the price of the product which I consider very expensive. I will not be buying this product again until the price is reduced

3.0 out of 5 stars not too happy, 9 Jun 2013
The coffee is what I asked for but looking further I found that I could have paid less for the same

5.0 out of 5 stars best coffee in the world, 10 July 2012
If you like your coffee to look, smell and taste like coffee, then this is for you. I discovered it first in France, years ago, and now you can buy it here, how good is that! It's a full flavour roast, dark and just tastes so good. I've even managed to get the folks at church to drink it rather than the instant stuff. Life's too short to drink poor coffee.

Since I wrote my original review, the pricing of this product, on Amazon, has become really silly, don't buy it! When I ordered some recently, whilst it still had a price expressed per kg, only one packet arrived when I was expecting 5 packs. This is really silly since even in Rip Off Britain, most supermarkets charge 3.48 approx for a 1 250g pack, not the 13 plus amazon are now charging.

When I complained, they refunded my money and said I could keep the pack.

For free, great, but at 13 + GBP, no thanks. I won't be buying this off amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carte Noire Roast Ground Coffee 250g (Pack of 5), 24 Sep 2012
G. Archer (Bangor, NI) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Quite simply DELICIOUS!! The strong coffee aroma has my mouth watering as soon as I open the packet. Full of flavour, smooth,satisfying and delivering great results every time, Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee is a first class product. Paired with Amazon I am assured of great coffee,a substantial saving per packet when compared with local stores and fast, efficient ordering and delivery process.

Carte Noire Roast and Ground Coffee 250 g