5.0 out of 5 stars Good tool
I needed a small stylus to use with my small fingers and these meet the requirement brilliantly. Came very quickly and would recommend the seller
Published 21 months ago by Mrs. S. E. Wells

3.0 out of 5 stars Teepee Online Stylus Pens
Bought for a Google Nexus but they don't work on this screen. Tried them instead on my phone and they do work on this. So would not recommend for use on Google Nexus. Bit disappointing.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. T. Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tool, 7 Oct. 2013
Mrs. S. E. Wells "Sue" (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TEEPEE ONLINE® 10 x STYLUS PENS for TOUCH SCREENS SMALL TABLETS , MOBILE PHONES, SAMSUNG, BLACKBERRY, HTC, HUAWEI, LG, MOTOROLA, NOKIA, ETC. (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow Pens, 30 Oct. 2013
These pens do just the job they are intended for and are small enough to clip into a pocket or handbag

4.0 out of 5 stars Dobbers, 28 Nov. 2013
I use these on my phone and tablet. I wouldn't be without them as my fingers just don't hit the right keys. Not as sturdy as some others but they do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant item, 3 Jan. 2014
really useful to have so many. Can have one in every place you might use the tablet/phone, making them so much easier/accurate to use!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylus Pens, 25 Nov. 2013
I bought these pens because Im always losing my stylus. ... putting it down and forgetting where I left it. The multi pack solved the problem. I put a few in the kitchen draw, the study, my handbag etc. Very hand ... not robust - but they are value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 20 Nov. 2013
Mr. Ian O'brien "obrienian8" (Englend) - See all my reviews
I am very pleased to have seen these stylus pens, previously I had been paying £5 to £6 for just one pen and these are £1.99 for 10! and they work a treat. I have an Galaxy S3 and it's brilliant with it (and my tablet)
Delivery was very fast also!! Well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 11 Mar. 2014
My son keeps either breaking or misplacing his stylus so a pack of ten was great. These have harder tips than the more expensive stylus but I think that these work better. I will probably buy these again when my son as lost all of these

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!!!, 8 Mar. 2014
When they got here (before the delivery date😀) I was so happy with them as they were exactly what I wanted and needed. Also the colours in the picture look so much nicer and are really bright😄

5.0 out of 5 stars i pad protected, 26 Feb. 2014
we my husband and i usually used our fingers to do our thing on the i pad but since we purchased these our i pads ar so much cleaner

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb. 2014
Absolute bargain. Would recommend to all of my family and friends. These are just perfect for your phones and tablets