on 13 May 2016
This product should get between 3 and 5 stars. Some aspects are 5 stars and some 3 stars.

I bought a similar design cover for my Samsung Note 10" tablet and it was brilliant. However, this cover (by different company) on a 'much bigger' and 'heavier' tablet is not perfect. I would say this is one of the best cover out there for a Samsung ATIV (at time of purchase - 2015), but I wish it was a little fine tuned. I also noticed the finishing in odd places was not perfect. The best feature, is the strap for the hand.

My advise is you should buy it, but do look if there is something better around.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this a few weeks ago and it's still going strong. It looks exactly as per the pictures and does what it says it does. it's sturdy, well made and allows you to use all functions on the tablet without issue.

The only slight downside is that it can be a bit stiff to pop the bottom corners out to stand it up however I am sure these will stretch a bit with time and I would rather they were too stiff and the tablet didnt slide out when you carry it about like that than the other way around.

Best price I could find for similar sleep/wake function covers too. hope this helps with decisions!
on 26 April 2014
I bought this as I needed a case which is a stand for my tablet and would keep it safe as it travels around. It fits my tablet perfectly and isn't too bulky to carry around. I like pretty much everything about it! The hand strap is really useful and the unique clip that holds the cover over the screen is a much better way of securing the cover than the usual elastic (which comes on it as well, just in case). I would highly recommend this case to anyone who owns a tablet!
on 16 February 2014
Because I had bad experience when I bought case for my son tablet,and other one for me ( other one cover the sensitive led and tablet was frozen) now I order this one after long searching. I was not disappointed and im really happy with it. Is very handle to use, can be used in 3 different position and look very nice and elegant. Thanks
on 5 October 2013
The cover is well finished. And after a month travelling (vacation) and every day use, there are no use marks. The fact that you can adjust the tablet at shalow angles is great. I think I will buy a light weight bluetooth keyboard and use that in combination with this case instead of Samsungs terrible keyboard dock for the 700T.
on 3 March 2014
Bought this one for my wife.

Easy to find in room as color is vivid but not too intense or annoying while watching movies.
Surface is soft and feels good and rich while touching.
Hand holder is not too tough and not too loose.
Quality materials
No bad smell.
Nice lion engraving in corner.
Scratch resistant.
on 2 May 2014
Have previously purchased one of these for my Nexus 7, this one was for my wife's iPad and we like the flexibility it gives to be able to read the device propped up (landscape only) handfree or read in portrait orientation in your hand. Cover provides good protection, closes securely and some nice colour choices.
on 8 May 2014
The quality of this was good but it can't be used with the keyboard dock so the danger of damage is high when removing it. The colour was almost turquoise the picture makes it look mid blue. Shame as the quality is good but back it goes as i cant live with the colour or having to remove the tablet to dock it.
on 6 December 2013
This case is great, doesnt have the lovely finish that the Belkin case does,but does the practical side very well. Holds up well, fits the samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 nicely. Feels secure, holds closed with clip. Really good product,just not such a fab look on outside.
on 4 July 2016
Super! It is not an official cover, but hardly know what could be improved. This hybrid notebook is so lovely because you can take it in and out of the dock all the time and to my knowledge this is the only sleeve that can stay on while doing that!
Sure, you cannot take the screen + dock with you and fit both in the sleeve, but in my case I basically only use the sleeve (to stand the tablet upright or to keep it safe when carrying it in my bag) and the dock always stays on my workbench. So I'm just too lazy to take the screen out of its sleeve when docking it and with the Coodio I just have to unhook the bottom part to dock and the sleeve stays on nicely with just the top hooks.
Recommendation for anyone looking for a practical solution using this perfect Samsung hybrid computer.