4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes!
I really like these shoes. They look cool and are sturdy and comfortable. Very nice. I look forward to wearing them lots and for a long time.
Published 15 months ago by B van den Berg

3.0 out of 5 stars inside stripes /belts scratch the ankkle what hurts
inside stripes /belts scratch the ankkle what hurts
that should be changed ao in some way covered to protect the ankles of both legs
Published 15 months ago by Katarzyna

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice shoes!, 20 Jan. 2014
Only one minor point of critique: if I had designed these shoes myself I think I would have chosen to flip the buckles, so that the buckle would be at the inside of one's foot rather than the outside. That would look (even) better, I think. But that's just a minor point. I like them a lot!

3.0 out of 5 stars inside stripes /belts scratch the ankkle what hurts, 15 Jan. 2014
inside stripes /belts scratch the ankkle what hurts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking boots but too narrow, 6 Feb. 2014
Boots are rather narrow and the strap did not reach across the foot. So I am exchanging them for a different Fly boot.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift, 27 Jan. 2014
These were a gift for someone and they love love them. Great colour and unusual style, Fly boots can be a bit narrow but all in all great boots.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not quite the shade I expected, 10 Jan. 2014
I like the boots for comfort and fit. They go well with most of my outfits except not quite the color shade I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars bad ass boots, 7 Jan. 2014
Love em love em love em,
I tried these boots on in a shop, fell in love with them, but couldn't afford them, so glad Amazon came to my rescue, a lil more than half price. So comfy, and the style is just so different from everything else out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Jan. 2014
Fantastic pair of boots. Have arthritis and these are so easy to open and close, strap mechanism great. Also very comfortable on and look great. Only downside is that they have so many nice styles Im already looking again!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new boots, 2 Dec. 2013
These boots seem to be like marmite! Luckily I love them and my teenage daughter hates them -at least she wont be stealing these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as always, 16 Sept. 2014
I'm a big fan of Fly London shoes and these are just superb! Was a bit afradi at the beginning if I'll get my enormously wide feet into them, but it was absolutely fine. They look fabulous and the fit is fine even for wider feet. Love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 21 July 2014
H. Clark "blink*" (Hants, England) - See all my reviews
Fell in love with them having never tried them on, waited, they came down in price to a more affordable level. So am very pleased