on 18 March 2014
Excellent product. Please note smaller than advertised. I used these as favour bags at a party. You can squeeze three roses or quality street type chocolates. Lovely colour and all the bags were well stitched. Just a shame that they were smaller than expected.
on 27 November 2014
Postage made the original low price less attractive. The bags measured the total of the fabric rather than actual bag size which made them a little small for what I wanted. I would have returned them and ordered a larger size but that would have made them too expensive.
on 6 June 2014
Items not the right size for my needs but a good buy nonetheless. Wil use the items for alternative craft project. Size 9 x 12cm more suited for wedding favours such as sweets. Items received in a timely manner and if this is the size you require I would recommend this seller.
on 2 October 2014
Poor quality, threads hanging, ribbons twisted and much smaller than I expected.
Ordered for my wedding next year. Glad I have time to buy new ones.
Delivered within the time stated.
on 17 February 2014
I ordered these for my wedding and when they arrived my first thought was that they were going to be too small for my needs but after i tried them out they ended up being the perfect size!
on 18 January 2015
lovely colour and just what we expected , came when agreed to and will look lovely on the tables at our daughters wedding . would recommend to a friend.
on 4 December 2013
These little bags are good value for money. We used them for wedding favours and everybody commented on how lovely they looked :)
on 24 February 2014
Quick delivery and just what I wanted for daughters wedding. Colour excellent as is quality. Good value for money all round.
on 27 November 2014
Just arrived today and im chuffed to bits with them better quality than bags previously bought from ebay
on 14 November 2014
Just what we wanted..the colour match is great...bit smaller than expected..will do the job nicely....