4.0 out of 5 stars value for money
wish they did half the amount - as half left over. they held together well, looked good with the colour scheme - value for money.
watch the size.
Published 9 months ago by littlemac

3.0 out of 5 stars wedding table decorations
Stone are smaller then I thought but still love them. These are going to used for my daughters wedding table decorations
Published 6 months ago by toni reid

3.0 out of 5 stars wedding table decorations, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: 100 Deep Purple Organza Wedding Favour Bags Jewellery Pouches by KurtzyTM (Jewellery)

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok, 19 Oct 2013
I bought this product to put my jewellery (that I make) in them? When it arrived I was disappointed because the bags were very small. I think that I could manage to put earrings in there; It is not the fault of the seller, it is simply because I did not take note of the measurements. This will certainly teach me a lesson.. Hopefully, I will think of a good use for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 25 Nov 2013
watch the size.

3.0 out of 5 stars Organza Favour Bags, 20 Mar 2014
Whilst the product came quickly and I am very impressed with the quality of the item, I went back to order another pack and was informed they were out of stock. Frustratingly they won't be back in for another '2' months and I need them before that.