5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it should be

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!
Published 14 months ago by alentinevay

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it should be, 8 Nov. 2012
Cal "CAL" (North Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This bag turned out to be everything it claimed. It easily folds into itself and is then small enough to keep in a coat pocket until you need it. Its capacity and dimensions are useful and comfortable with a quite heavy load when on your back. It is very strong for heavy items and I expect it to be durable too. It is so light, you hardly know you have it with you! Because the material is thin, it is floppy and therefore necessary to be careful in packing it so that lumpy stuff does not stick into your back, and that it does not topple when placed on the ground.All in all this is an excellent, highly useful piece of kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice little bag., 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cabin Max Lightweight Packaway Backpack, ideal for travel, gym, beach bag or supermarket shopping (Kitchen & Home)
TBH it has servered its purpose and still doing it. I was in need of something of a gym bag which I could cycle with and buy a few daily stuff on my way back home. When it was delivered, my first though was "Another lame product", but I was so wrong. It holds most of the things for my gym ie. shaker, medium towel and clothes. And I can put it on my back and cycle.
So, the other day I bought a few things (pasta sauce and bananas and other tiny stuff..) of around 2 kgs, and I was amazed at how easily the bag held itself. The only problem was it being too thin that I could feel the jar for a while until I got used to it, but hey !!

The bag fold into itself just fine but I only did that once for the sake of doing it and applauded at myself... after that it has always seen the floor.. (work, gym and home)

I will recommend it if you care for things ie. not cry about "Oh I paid for it and I want every freaking penny !!" then this could be a fancy little bag but if you want to carry something heavy then find better ones.

One more thing, I purchased the small one and initially felt it rather too small but now it is just fine.. guess I got used to it maybe.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, 19 April 2014
Bought this backpack for gym stuff since it is meant to be so compact. It's tiny though, what you might expect mean girls in high school movies to wear. The straps are also kind of dodgy and the fabric seems to thin to support TOO much weight. It can fit all the gym stuff in there but I wouldnt risk putting in a wet towel. Other than that is has been really functional. The front pocket is reversed so that the backpack fits in there and you then zip the thing up, which is really convenient. The pocket is about five or six inches by three inches, I'd estimate. I think it works well for tiny lightweight things on the go, but I'd sooner buy this for a kid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max Backpack, 15 Nov. 2012
Absolutely ideal to pack in suitcase and use on holiday when weight and bag number restrictions are imposed by airline. Lightweight and tiny when folded but big enought to take waterproofs, lunch, water and other bits and pieces when hiking. Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two, very good value, 6 Oct. 2013
I bought 2, one each for my partner and myself and we used them on a recent trip to Amsterdam. They are amazingly light and strong. I am impressed. I recommend them with confidence

2.0 out of 5 stars P&P disgusting but backpack as expected, 31 Aug. 2013
I have no complaints about the backpack as it was what it said. However I ordered 2 of these super light bags and was charged DOUBLE POSTAGE totalling £15!!!! even though they were packed together and were delivered through my letter box!!!! P&P was rated high for the weight of ONE bag (that's hardly noticeable to carry in my handbag) but to double this amount for the two was disgusting. I shan't be buying from this seller again

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery handy bag, 13 Dec. 2013
The rucksack arrived quickly. It has been used several times now and is ideal for use as a lightweight foldaway bag, just as it was advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars As shown, 20 May 2013
Great value for money, can fit in anywhere. I use it for the gym and seaside walks and after use folds again and does not take up any room

5.0 out of 5 stars Cabin Max packaway backpac., 30 April 2013
Perfect for taking on holiday and day trips. When not in use fits easily in pocket. Neat ande tidy great idea.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't, 3 Oct. 2013
Bought this and was travelling to the airport the next day and it split on the train. Along the main seem. Very flimsy and useless at the job in hand. All I had in bag was camera, purse and flight paperwork!