The Brunswick UK Vaults 1959 - 1962 has 60 ORIGINAL RECORDINGS spread over 3 CDs.

BUT Amazon have `scrunched' all the tracks and artists together which makes it hard to see which artist is by which track and vice versa.

So I've cleaned it up and spaced it out for you.
Grab these discs while you can because next year the laws on copy write will...
Published 24 months ago by Glenn Cook

2.0 out of 5 stars should be annonced as a country and western compilation
country and western is not my favourite kind of music.
except Brenda Lee which is more rock and roll, I found this compilation of a very poor quality.
Never mind but wouldn't recommend it.
Published 21 months ago by Corbin Gérard

5.0 out of 5 stars A Clear Track Listing Oh My Goodness -It Ain't Necessarily So!, 7 Aug. 2013
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: I Fall To Pieces: The Brunswick UK Vaults - 1959-1962 (Audio CD)

So I've cleaned it up and spaced it out for you.
Grab these discs while you can because next year the laws on copy write will tighten up and fall in line with the Americans (God Bless `em).
(Now all we need to do is for them to stop putting region 2 on UK DVD releases to compensate?)

If you are cutting and pasting ignore the last track on CD 3?

For a 'Fuller' review I suggest you read my co reviewer Mr Fuller's review (sorry I could not resist that pun) It's a good review though!

CD 1

CD 2

1. Cheat On Me Baby - The Rockin' Saints
2. Sweet Nothin's - Brenda Lee
3. A Little Bitty Tear - Burl Ives
4. If You Don't Want My Lovin' - Carl Dobkins, Jr.
5. Crazy Arms - Bob Beckham
20. Shine On Harvest Moon - Jimmy Durante

CD 3

1. It Started All Over Again - Brenda Lee
2. The Greatest Builder - Bobby Darin
3. Lucky Devil - Carl Dobkins Jr.
4. Midnight Shift - Buddy Holly
20. Moon River - Carmen Cavallaro
21. The Holderness Drain -Stevie D'Or and The Dockers

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of a very familiar label..., 6 Aug. 2013
C. FULLER (Brixham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
DAY3CD038

I Fall To Pieces, Gems from The Brunswick UK Vaults 1959 to 1962

CD1 running time 48.32 with recordings from 1955 to 1962
CD2 running time 53.29 with recordings from 1953 to 1962
CD3 running time 50.47 with recordings from 1956 to 1962

The label has a long history with record production going back to 1916 and is still in existence today. Many will recall that in the UK the Brunswick label was the home of American Decca recordings from the 1940s. In the early 1950s the label started issuing rhythm and blues stuff and then from around 1957 pop. Just picture all those labels on the 78s; 45s and new fang led LPs some 10 inch and others 12.
Early artistes included the Kalin Twins who have 3 tracks on here; Roy Drusky also 3; Bill Haley likewise 3; Buddy Holly 2; Brenda Lee an amazing 6; Burl Ives a singleton; Patsy Cline 3; Bobby Helms 2. Not to forget the likes of Bobby Darin; Jimmy Durante, yes; Rock Hudson and the well established pianist Carmen Cavallaro who closes the 3 CD set with his interpretation of the now classic Moon River.
Brian Parks provides the informative liner notes and these are nicely illustrated with 12 small black & white of some of the featured artistes. The sound quality is excellent throughout.
This is yet another in an impressive list of label retrospectives often the only such collection available. Pricewise these are a bargain and for the record collector offer an impressive look back at a specific label. Each track shows the original record number.

4.0 out of 5 stars All depends on what your looking for?. {AMAZON PURCHASE}, 17 Feb. 2014
Howard Griffiths @ gtfm 107.9 (Radio station gtfm 107.9 or www.gtfm.co.uk tune in and enjoy) - See all my reviews
As quite a few other people have already said it's mostly C&W , but there's a few exceptional tracks on here .After the KALIN TWINS vanished out of the UK with there one hit wonder "When" in 1958 , {which is not included on this collection } Follow up's never appeared in the shops here ,so a nice little find . White do-op , Four Aces with attic classic's . You may notice that the Roy Drusky track on C/D 1 track 16 is not Just About That Time it's an upbeat version of I'm A Fool , much , much better than the ballad version which Drusky recorded .I'm pleased with the Bobby Helms tracks , we all seem to think of Jingle Bell Rock , and the two Bobby Darin tracks , I have never come across these before. Also lend an ear to a fading Grand Father of Rock'n'Roll Bill Haley and his Comets , but have a play of a new up and coming star Buddy Holly with his first recordings , Rock Around With Ollie Vee top rate rockabilly For me it's obscurity on the cheap .You may ask why not give it 5 stars , some of the best UK Brunswick are missing

4.0 out of 5 stars Another One Day Music Anthology, 24 Mar. 2015
Another nice collection with more than it's fair share of cover versions. There are a number iinteresting tracks including one by Rod McKuen before his voice got shot to pieces. Oddities include Rock Hudson's version of Pillow Talk. And as for the Four Aces version of Waltzing Matilda I'll leave it to you to make up your own mind! Worth more than one listen.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it just what he wanted, 13 July 2014
Bought for my dad! He loved it just what he wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 27 Dec. 2013
great.bit of oldies music, Love this old stuff this sort of sound will always be around. it is always nice to here

4.0 out of 5 stars then I discovered the other wonderful performances herein, 13 Feb. 2015
Must admit Brenda Lee to me was Brunswick, then I discovered the other wonderful performances herein!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value., 17 July 2014
A very good collection of oldies, which is good to reminisce with. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2015
O. Parry "Big O" (oswestry, shropshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
lovely thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2015
Good CD

I Fall To Pieces: The Brunswick UK Vaults - 1959-1962
I Fall To Pieces: The Brunswick UK Vaults - 1959-1962 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2013)